State Chapters > Arizona

McCain donors flip to Mark Kelly over Republican incumbent in key Arizona Senate race

<< < (3/3)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on November 07, 2020, 05:31:31 am ---...which is why McStain and McConnell took such joy in destroying it as best as he could.  Meanwhile, the TEA Party meets regularly in my town, and they haaaate McStain for his destruction of any who would challenge him, and that had the ancillary effect of preventing anybody from inheriting his seat.  Jeffy Flake, the Dog Killer's Pappy, was a one-term turncoat to conservatives, who's seat was handed to a radical leftist Rat.

--- End quote ---

That's right - Exactly why they stepped on it... To the great acclaim of Tumpsters. Making heroes of Grahamnesty and Turtle, and quick to deride the likes of Pence and Cruz.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 07, 2020, 05:36:44 am ---That's right - Exactly why they stepped on it... To the great acclaim of Tumpsters. Making heroes of Grahamnesty and Turtle, and quick to deride the likes of Pence and Cruz.

--- End quote ---

I have found the best way to understand politicians of any party is to never trust any of them completely, even my first friend I have here in my new town.  I certainly don't trust any you mentioned completely.  I can only trust them to act in their own self interest, and go on from there.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on November 07, 2020, 06:09:07 am ---I have found the best way to understand politicians of any party is to never trust any of them completely, even my first friend I have here in my new town.  I certainly don't trust any you mentioned completely.  I can only trust them to act in their own self interest, and go on from there.

--- End quote ---

They're from the government... They're never here to help. Conservative 101.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 07, 2020, 06:52:44 am ---They're from the government... They're never here to help. Conservative 101.

--- End quote ---

I read you loud and clear!   :beer: 888high58888

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on November 07, 2020, 05:31:31 am ---...which is why McStain and McConnell took such joy in destroying it as best as he could.  Meanwhile, the TEA Party meets regularly in my town, and they haaaate McStain for his destruction of any who would challenge him, and that had the ancillary effect of preventing anybody from inheriting his seat.  Jeffy Flake, the Dog Killer's Pappy, was a one-term turncoat to conservatives, who's seat was handed to a radical leftist Rat.

--- End quote ---

As McCain was to the AZ R Party Pete Wilson was to the CA R Party. Except Wilson was not driven by bitterness and envy as McCain was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version