Author Topic: Trump Picks Robert O'Brien as Next National Security Adviser  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Picks Robert O'Brien as Next National Security Adviser
« on: September 18, 2019, 04:36:34 pm »
Trump Picks Robert O'Brien as Next National Security Adviser

2019-09-18 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

President Trump announced on Wednesday morning that he has picked Robert O'Brien to be the next National Security Adviser.

O'Brien, a lawyer, is currently the administration's envoy for hostage negotiations at the State Department.

According to The Hill:

LOS ANGELES — President Trump on Wednesday announced he intends to name the administration's envoy for hostage negotiations, Robert O'Brien, as his next national security adviser.

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-picks-robert-o-brien-as-next-national-security-adviser#Y1td7sOI8jKOSjOJ.99

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump Picks Robert O'Brien as Next National Security Adviser
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 07:44:44 pm »
Donald Trump appoints hostage negotiator who went to A$AP Rocky's trial and helped release Otto Warmbier as new national security adviser to succeed ousted John Bolton

New national security adviser will be U.S. hostage negotiator Robert O'Brien, Trump announced in a tweet
    O'Brien is a Los Angeles attorney who is the State Department's hostage negotiator
    He was sent by Trump to the A$AP Rocky trial and was also involved in the release of Otto Warmbier from North Korea
    Warmbier was released alive but in a coma and died six days later

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7477661/Trump-taps-hostage-negotiator-O-Brien-security-job.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 02:38:41 am »
Not impressed.  I think this guy is going to be exactly opposite of Bolton.  Well the Iran ball is in his court.  I guess we get to see him in action.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 03:01:55 am »
     Be very worried about Job Security is the only advice I could offer him and oh yea, check your twitter feed, more often.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 03:10:25 am »
Not impressed.  I think this guy is going to be exactly opposite of Bolton.  Well the Iran ball is in his court.  I guess we get to see him in action.
-------------------------------
Another lawyer w/a State Dept. background.
Bet he's mumbles 'Yes Sir' in his sleep!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 04:45:00 am »
-------------------------------
Another lawyer w/a State Dept. background.
Bet he's mumbles 'Yes Sir' in his sleep!

Raised in LA.  Graduated UC Berkeley.  I just realized that he worked under Bolton at the United Nations.  An article called him Bolton light.  I was thinking that he might be liberal but I may be wrong.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:06:59 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.