Author Topic: The Earth's Poles are Dramatically Shifting...humans are responsible.  (Read 6218 times)

Offline ironhorsedriver

Re: The Earth's Poles are Dramatically Shifting...humans are responsible.
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2020, 05:36:28 pm »
Wasn't all the mass in the concrete already here? Doesn't water mass stay here, even when consumed? Are we mining asteroids or something?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2020, 05:47:42 pm »
I don't know about the Poles being shifty, but the Czechs are a very fine people.

(Sorry...but I only get a few chances before I wear the joke out).

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2020, 07:29:04 pm »
The word i got was it can take 20,000 years or more for the polar poles to shift.  The fear mongers and useful fools left that out.  But it does fit the fearmongering by enviro-Nazis, doesn't it ?  Amazing how badly abusing science is so entrenched by the leftist trying to re-invent America, eh ? If only we were all just mindless herd dopes and followed the wicked like most leftist do, eh? 22222frying pan  Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID,and stupid and clueless too.  (It makes it all work so much better) :tongue2: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2020, 11:11:11 pm »
The word i got was it can take 20,000 years or more for the polar poles to shift.  The fear mongers and useful fools left that out.  But it does fit the fearmongering by enviro-Nazis, doesn't it ?  Amazing how badly abusing science is so entrenched by the leftist trying to re-invent America, eh ? If only we were all just mindless herd dopes and followed the wicked like most leftist do, eh? 22222frying pan  Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID,and stupid and clueless too.  (It makes it all work so much better) :tongue2: 22222frying pan
Let me sum that up for you in fewer words. Leftists Lie. About everything, even when they don't have to, especially when they can use it to gain power.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2020, 03:15:08 am »
Let me sum that up for you in fewer words. Leftists Lie. About everything, even when they don't have to, especially when they can use it to gain power.

Agree.  All bunk.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 03:16:48 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2020, 07:53:48 pm »
I think you're right.

Thousands of years of virtually DNA ingrained habit doesn't change for shallow reasons.

The pole shifts are changing the geo-magnetism of the planet. Animals use this to navigate.

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-animals-earth-magnetic-field.html

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2020, 11:38:56 pm »
No doubt the pole wanders (which is why magnetic declination changes on maps).

Blaming humans is a crock.

http://www.geologyin.com/2019/01/earths-magnetic-pole-is-wandering-and.html

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2020, 12:34:38 pm »
Indeed...changing the position of the poles is well outside the abilities of humans.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2020, 01:57:49 pm »
Next week from "renown" scientist.....  Humans impact sunspot activity.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2020, 02:18:31 pm »
Next...Humans cause Continental Drift....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2020, 05:32:10 pm »
No doubt the pole wanders (which is why magnetic declination changes on maps).

Blaming humans is a crock.

http://www.geologyin.com/2019/01/earths-magnetic-pole-is-wandering-and.html

They're not blaming humans.  They're only blaming Republicans.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2020, 06:29:42 pm »
I don't know... Way too big... Way beyond my ability to observe... But something serious is going on to mess with those migratory patterns. That is no small thing.
------------------------------
Roamer, not a scientist, yet if these patterns are changing, shouldn't any inquiry ask/answer:
* why are migratory patterns important?
* what factors determine the pattern?
* which patterns are changing?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2020, 06:47:43 pm »
------------------------------
Roamer, not a scientist, yet if these patterns are changing, shouldn't any inquiry ask/answer:
* why are migratory patterns important?
* what factors determine the pattern?
* which patterns are changing?

Certainly @Absalom ... Like I said, too big for me to observe. But when Inuit seal hunting relies upon migration patterns of seals  in the same way, as far back as they know, and that changes, something different would seem to be afoot.

Here (lower toward the equator by a long way), I could point to this and that, Honkers not using traditional layovers as an instance, Blue Jays suddenly showing up here for the first time ever... But anything I have to point to is much more minor and may be argued to have been influenced by any number of factors. But in the far north the difference is more pronounced, as one would expect.

More alarming to me is the Inuit marking of the winter solstice... Again, the sun is not setting where it used to on the day of the longest night... THAT is something I can judge here... I had marked a rock up in shield country back in my youth when I was learning such things. And if I can, I am going to be there this coming year to measure (solstices and equinoxes) whether that still lines up today where it did then.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2020, 10:11:46 pm »
Certainly @Absalom ... Like I said, too big for me to observe. But when Inuit seal hunting relies upon migration patterns of seals  in the same way, as far back as they know, and that changes, something different would seem to be afoot.

Here (lower toward the equator by a long way), I could point to this and that, Honkers not using traditional layovers as an instance, Blue Jays suddenly showing up here for the first time ever... But anything I have to point to is much more minor and may be argued to have been influenced by any number of factors. But in the far north the difference is more pronounced, as one would expect.

More alarming to me is the Inuit marking of the winter solstice... Again, the sun is not setting where it used to on the day of the longest night... THAT is something I can judge here... I had marked a rock up in shield country back in my youth when I was learning such things. And if I can, I am going to be there this coming year to measure (solstices and equinoxes) whether that still lines up today where it did then.
Just a thought, but the flyway traffic with migratory waterfowl follow two things. Favorable winds, and favorable resting sites. Those favorable winds are increasingly being harvested by windmills to generate electricity, a removal of energy from that system which may alter air currents on a broader scale, and may interfere with atmospheric mixing from the equator to the poles. Those devices present a physical threat as well, and it may be that learned avoidance of that threat has changed those patterns. Small deviations could lead to major changes.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2020, 10:40:48 pm »
Just a thought, but the flyway traffic with migratory waterfowl follow two things. Favorable winds, and favorable resting sites. Those favorable winds are increasingly being harvested by windmills to generate electricity, a removal of energy from that system which may alter air currents on a broader scale, and may interfere with atmospheric mixing from the equator to the poles. Those devices present a physical threat as well, and it may be that learned avoidance of that threat has changed those patterns. Small deviations could lead to major changes.

Perhaps... But I would reckon less of that here than elsewhere... My world is windmill free. And I can't say how they are up high, what they navigate by... But around here, they follow pretty prescribed routes through the mountains...  Which of course, leads them to their likely layovers. Not so easy to see here in the valley, but if you get up off the valley floor, and into the labyrinth of  upper valleys and canyons, their way going north to south is mostly a matter of navigable water. That's how they go.

So when you are used to them, for instance, coming from toward Holland lake over the ridge to get to Strawberry lake, and on toward Hungry Horse reservoir, ad they have come that way all along, and then they don't no more... Well you sorta take notice.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2020, 10:45:35 pm »
Perhaps... But I would reckon less of that here than elsewhere... My world is windmill free. And I can't say how they are up high, what they navigate by... But around here, they follow pretty prescribed routes through the mountains...  Which of course, leads them to their likely layovers. Not so easy to see here in the valley, but if you get up off the valley floor, and into the labyrinth of  upper valleys and canyons, their way going north to south is mostly a matter of navigable water. That's how they go.

So when you are used to them, for instance, coming from toward Holland lake over the ridge to get to Strawberry lake, and on toward Hungry Horse reservoir, ad they have come that way all along, and then they don't no more... Well you sorta take notice.
Of course you notice, if you are inclined to notice such things like some of us are.

That deviation might occur far away, and end up channeling the birds along a different watercourse, leading up a different valley, etc. One thing I learned doing horizontal wells is that a small deflection early on can have a big effect on where you end up, if it isn't corrected.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2020, 11:12:17 pm »
Of course you notice, if you are inclined to notice such things like some of us are.

That deviation might occur far away, and end up channeling the birds along a different watercourse, leading up a different valley, etc. One thing I learned doing horizontal wells is that a small deflection early on can have a big effect on where you end up, if it isn't corrected.

Like I said upthread, It's harder to suss out down here than up in AK and the Territories.. And I already admitted any number of factors could be at play ... Which is why I offered otherwise as the strong hand. But still, even here, it ain't just the geese.

Offline christian

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2020, 03:11:18 am »
I just remembered, i've failed to turn down my magnetic personality for decades now.  MY BAD ! :yowsa: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :yowsa:

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2020, 07:26:10 am »
I just remembered, i've failed to turn down my magnetic personality for decades now.  MY BAD ! :yowsa: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :yowsa:

Another case of some of us have  it and some of us don't?
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline dancer

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2020, 06:58:50 am »
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
Nicola Tesla

I'm thinking frequencies play a part in animal migration abnormalities.  Beached whales, etc.

Offline christian

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2020, 10:40:56 pm »
With sufficient massive slaughter of humanity, you can save the planet and be a cheap tin horn Savior too !  The lefts answer to the planet is human butchery.  Cain's answer to Able was murder too.  Seems the lefts answer always end up in murder and human oppression.  It's how you can differentiate the difference between a Creator of life and his followers and the malignant answer to life's problems of the wicked.  Innocent babies, they murder them by the truckload daily and call it wise and clever.  When they take over, they do enjoy humanity eating rats to survive, of course they want you disarmed/defenseless.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2020, 02:38:20 pm »
With sufficient massive slaughter of humanity, you can save the planet and be a cheap tin horn Savior too !  The lefts answer to the planet is human butchery.  Cain's answer to Able was murder too.  Seems the lefts answer always end up in murder and human oppression.  It's how you can differentiate the difference between a Creator of life and his followers and the malignant answer to life's problems of the wicked.  Innocent babies, they murder them by the truckload daily and call it wise and clever.  When they take over, they do enjoy humanity eating rats to survive, of course they want you disarmed/defenseless.

Great points. Agreed.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online rustynail

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2021, 10:20:58 am »
Too many refrigerator magnets and they are soaking up the worlds magnetism.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2021, 11:59:28 am »
Crock of sh*t.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2021, 04:41:39 am »
Well, let them go back to Poland. :shrug:

C S Lewis