Archives > Alternate Realities

The Earth's Poles are Dramatically Shifting...humans are responsible.

(1/11) > >>

DCPatriot:
So, I've got The Science Channel on in the background and they're discussing the earth's axis is dramatically changing.

This change in the North Pole would place Chicago, Illinois on the equator.  the United States would become a vast desert.

It was laughable.

First thing I thought was...So THAT is why President Trump wants Greenland.  Makes perfect sense.  LOL!

Anyway, they sent up two high-tech SATS to investigate the "Change in the earth's mass", which they conclude, may be the reason for the 'Wobble' at the poles and guess what they determined?

1) India's incredible demand for water has shifted the balance of the spinning marble.

2) China, in three years, has manufactured more concrete than the United States did in the entire 20th century.

So my FRiends... do you think that humans are responsible for the shift in the earth's pole axis?   

dfwgator:

Did somebody say "Shifting Poles"?

christian:
Satans answer to the Earths problems always reverts to too many people, slaughter of humanity the answer.  The useful fools nearly always believe they will be the Judas goats that lead humanity to slaughter and reserve the right to survive for their hedonistic selves.  They only fools themselves, they are intended for the slaughter too. 22222frying pan

Quix:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on September 19, 2019, 09:55:30 pm ---So, I've got The Science Channel on in the background and they're discussing the earth's axis is dramatically changing.

This change in the North Pole would place Chicago, Illinois on the equator.  the United States would become a vast desert.

It was laughable.

First thing I thought was...So THAT is why President Trump wants Greenland.  Makes perfect sense.  LOL!

Anyway, they sent up two high-tech SATS to investigate the "Change in the earth's mass", which they conclude, may be the reason for the 'Wobble' at the poles and guess what they determined?

1) India's incredible demand for water has shifted the balance of the spinning marble.

2) China, in three years, has manufactured more concrete than the United States did in the entire 20th century.

So my FRiends... do you think that humans are responsible for the shift in the earth's pole axis?   

--- End quote ---

Hmmmm.

Hadn't thought about a lot of water and/or concrete contributing to pole shifts. Interesting.

Time will tell.

I just don't think this is the time when the earth is utterly destroyed. That day is very far off.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on September 19, 2019, 09:55:30 pm ---So, I've got The Science Channel on in the background and they're discussing the earth's axis is dramatically changing.

It was laughable.

--- End quote ---

No That's just goofy.

But something IS happening. Migratory patterns that are as old as human thought are changing. There is a reason why that is happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version