Author Topic: IG report: FBI insiders shocked after Comey leaked docs to cover himself  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IG report: FBI insiders shocked after Comey leaked docs to cover himself
September 19, 2019 | Renee Hayes

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horwitz revealed on Wednesday that he had referred disgraced former FBI director James Comey for criminal prosecution.

The referral came earlier this year when it was discovered Comey had leaked sensitive information to the press.

“We are required by the [Inspector General] Act to send information that we’ve identified that could plausibly be criminal to the Department of Justice,” Mr. Horowitz said, according to the Washington Examiner.

Comey’s testimony regarding the alleged leaks and roots of the investigation into Russian meddling has been riddled with inconsistencies as Republican Congressman Mark Meadows stated on Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom.”

“James Comey’s problems are just getting started,” Meadows said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/19/ig-report-fbi-insiders-shocked-after-comey-leaked-docs-to-cover-himself-827275
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: IG report: FBI insiders shocked after Comey leaked docs to cover himself
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 10:26:54 pm »
Can't wait to see James Comey in his new suit. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien