Author Topic: Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?
« on: September 19, 2019, 05:54:06 pm »

Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?
By  Guest Columnist
  ·  September 18, 2019  · 

By Ben Shapiro

It’s now been nearly a full generation since Sept. 11, 2001. There are people currently serving in the U.S. military who weren’t born when that act of evil took place — and the military still has thousands of troops in Afghanistan, the home base of the Taliban-supported al Qaida attack on the United States that took nearly 3,000 American lives.

With time comes forgetfulness. The same period of time has now elapsed since Sept. 11 that elapsed between the end of World War I (1918) and the German re-occupation of the Rhineland in contravention of the Treaty of Versailles (1936). Believing that World War I had ended all war, the Allied powers did nothing. That same year, Germany concluded its Axis alliance with Italy, as well as its Anti-Comintern Pact with Japan. Less than three years later, the world would be at war.

https://insidescooppolitics.com/archives/908

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 12:56:55 am »
"Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?"

To have to still ask this question today... is to answer it.

But my "question" remains valid:
Who's winning...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 03:17:02 am »
Long question, short answer.

No.

"President Barack Hussein Obama," a mere seven years after the towers fell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 08:22:01 am »
"Hello, 9-1-1, Please state your emergency."

"They put onions on my cheeseburger!"

Learned anything?
Why, yes. I learned that the government which was ineffective due to internal restraints on the movement of information between agencies is still having problems, and that despite the myriad practices employed to make sure we don't get another bomb on a plane, and the millions of genitalia backhanded about all we've accomplished, really, is to make it more onerous to fly on a plane than ever. I used to like flying, back when there was a smoking section.

If you can't say "Muslim", "Islam", with "terrorist", or note that incompatible beliefs with our Constitutional Republic just might be part of the problem, we haven't learned a damned thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis