Author Topic: Will McCabe Bring the FBI Down with Him?  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will McCabe Bring the FBI Down with Him?
« on: September 14, 2019, 12:50:12 pm »
September 14, 2019
By Daniel John Sobieski

The DoJ’s rejection of a last-ditch appeal by the legal team representing fired FBI Director Andrew McCabe and the recommendation by federal prosecutors that charges actually be filed against the documented liar, leaker, and co-conspirator in the attempted coup against duly elected President Donald Trump puts the deep state in a face-to-face confrontation with a potential legal Armageddon. An indictment will leave McCabe with no excuse for not carrying out his threat to bring them all down with him.

Before his firing, McCabe sent a shot across  the bow of his co-conspirators in the plots to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, according to Fox News correspondent Adam Housely in a series of tweets reported by Gateway Pundit at the time of the firing:

Fox News reporter Adam Housley reported on Twitter tonight about the firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, stating his sources were telling him that in the past few days McCabe threatened to “take people down with him” if he was fired...

8:31 p.m. PDT: “I am told yesterday McCabe felt the heat and went to try and save his last two days and even told some he would take people down with him if he was fired. So…let’s see what comes of this. I know this…a ton of agents…a ton…were watching this very closely.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/will_mccabe_bring_the_fbi_down_with_him.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Will McCabe Bring the FBI Down with Him?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 01:25:22 pm »

He well may. IMHO he is the type.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 03:23:31 pm »
He well may. IMHO he is the type.

Comey and Mueller are that type, as well.  The jury is still out on Wray, he's not even trying to clean house.  Director, you are either the problem or the solution, so pick one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 11:53:30 pm »
"Will McCabe Bring the FBI Down with Him?"

With a bit of luck, he might.
Is that to be considered "a bad thing"?

Perhaps it's time for a full dismemberment and reconstruction.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 03:08:14 am »
Sounds like the FBI needs to come down.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 03:21:04 am »
Sounds like the FBI needs to come down.

Certainly the way it's presently constituted.  They are doing a lot of harm, and there's no sign they're changing their ways.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2019, 03:48:14 am »
An attempted coup against a duly elected President is a serious thing. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 07:11:41 am »
An attempted coup against a duly elected President is a serious thing.
Hopefully CJ Roberts speaks up, and does something about the FISA Court abuse by high ranking intelligence and LE officials.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 08:23:29 am »
Just keep in mind in the sort of communist banana republic dictatorship these Democrats are striving for, those who attempt coups and fail often end their days early, wearing blindfolds and tied to posts.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2019, 11:16:00 am »
Hopefully CJ Roberts speaks up, and does something about the FISA Court abuse by high ranking intelligence and LE officials.
Yeah, because he did such a great job with that whole Obamacare tax/fine thing
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 07:37:27 pm »

Will Liar And Leaker Andrew McCabe Carry Out Threat To Bring FBI Down With Him?

By Daniel John Sobieski Tue, Sep, 17th, 2019

The GOJ’s rejection of a last ditch appeal by the legal team representing fired former FBI Director Andrew McCabe and the recommendation by federal prosecutors that charges actually be filed against the documented liar, leaker and co-conspirator in the attempted coup against a duly elected President Donald Trump puts the deep state in a face-to-face confrontation with a potential legal Armageddon. An indictment will leave McCabe with no excuse for not carrying out his threat to bring them all down with him.

Before his firing former FBI Director Andrew McCabe sent a shot across the bow of his co-conspirators in the plots to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, according to Fox News correspondent Adam Housely in a series of tweets reported by Gateway Pundit at the time of the firing:

more
http://www.floppingaces.net/2019/09/17/will-liar-and-leaker-andrew-mccabe-carry-out-threat-to-bring-fbi-down-with-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 01:59:21 am »
Regarding this whole matter, Trump is extremely weak.  If I were Trump, I would fold the FBI into Homeland Security with the intent of eliminating 40% of the bureaucracy.  Many remain that were part of the coup against Trump, and no one will convince me otherwise.

Everyone involved should face indictment, conviction, and the death penalty.  I am tired of hearing about how great the FBI is.  Nonsense!  The FBI has a long history of abuse.  J. Edgar Hoover was no man to be honored!!  Comey is a slime bucket if there ever were. 

Failure to modify this agency will only guarantee their being in a position to repeat their efforts on a future president.Wray has done everything he can to cover-up the jaded activities of the FBI.  I would fire him too!!!

Trump is a weak sister on all this.  The same should be done to the IRS.  They have been used as a political tool, and nothing has changed.  If I had my way, 90% of the IRS would go away.  Move to a Fair Tax and end dependence on income taxes.  When federal income taxes were implemented, it was intended to be for a set short period of time, not forever!!!  And at that time, it was a huge 1%!!!!!

I have zero tolerance for bad players.  450 +/- agencies and bureaus in the federal government, and if I had my way, that would be reduced by 50%.