Author Topic: Jim Acosta Can’t See ‘National Emergency’ At Border, Then CNN Reports 20 Killed  (Read 227 times)

rangerrebew

Jim Acosta Can’t See ‘National Emergency’ At Border, Then CNN Reports 20 Killed

CNN’s Jim Acosta evidently never tires of making an outright fool of himself. Ever. Every time I see the guy, I can’t help but think… what is wrong with you? Narcism run amok and absolutely no reporting professionalism at all. It’s embarrassing.

This time, Acosta decided to go to our southern border with Mexico and report on what he claims is a non-existent national emergency. He took to Twitter to prove that there is no national emergency or humanitarian crisis and to call President Trump a liar. “I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation,” Acosta tweeted on Thursday from McAllen, Texas.

Sometimes, however, karma comes calling and this was one of those times. CNN – his own network – reported that at least 20 bodies were found incinerated in their vehicles. That would be at the hands of the Mexican cartels. You know… non-existent criminals who have a soul per Nancy Pelosi. “Mexican authorities found at least 20 bodies, most of them burned, along a dirt road in the northern state of Tamaulipas near the US border, officials said,” CNN tweeted. Reality bites Acosta in the butt royally.

https://freedomclash.com/jim-acosta-cant-see-national-emergency-at-border-then-cnn-reports-20-killed/