Author Topic: Jack Keane says US 'must conduct a retaliatory strike' in wake of Saudi Arabia oil site attacks  (Read 218 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jack Keane says US 'must conduct a retaliatory strike' in wake of Saudi Arabia oil site attacks
Joshua Nelson

Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane said Wednesday that the U.S. military “must conduct a retaliatory strike” against Iran following this past weekend's attacks on Saudi oil facilities.

“We have a major crisis on our hands here,” Keane told host Dana Perino on “The Daily Briefing.”

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo doubled down on his claim that Iran is responsible for the attacks, telling reporters earlier Wednesday that the strikes were “an act of war.”

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-keane-on-saudi-arabia-oil-attacks-the-u-s-must-conduct-a-retaliatory-strike

The hits keep coming don't they?

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't recall disagreeing with Gen Keane, but he is wrong.  It was Saudi Arabia that was attacked, not the USA.  SA might be well served to retaliate, but the USA has no responsibility here.

Trump is right to move cautiously here.  I am 100% certain that Russia is pulling the strings of Iran.  And as it was said yesterday, Iran has a long established history of making bad judgements. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Don't recall disagreeing with Gen Keane, but he is wrong.  It was Saudi Arabia that was attacked, not the USA.  SA might be well served to retaliate, but the USA has no responsibility here.

Trump is right to move cautiously here.  I am 100% certain that Russia is pulling the strings of Iran.  And as it was said yesterday, Iran has a long established history of making bad judgements.

Thanks for commenting and a good comment.

Yes, that doesn't seem like something for us to do. Maybe if there is a coalition that forms to WATCH the area, not a retaliatory strike, I could go along with something like that.

All that said, I know he knows much more than me, so I will be watching.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think nations in the Middle East should form a coalition(including Israel) in preparation to deal with Iran, along the same lines of what happened in Europe to deal with Hitler.  The day of reckoning is coming.  Iran grows more bold with each new day, and they will continue to attack and attack again, because they think everyone else is weak.

When the day comes to pull the trigger, I fully support bombing them into the stone age!