Author Topic: HATE HOAX: Fmr NFL Player Destroyed Own Business, Spray-Painted Racial Slurs, Swastikas & 'MAGA' In  (Read 981 times)

rangerrebew

HATE HOAX: Fmr NFL Player Destroyed Own Business, Spray-Painted Racial Slurs, Swastikas & 'MAGA' In Staged Burglary
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Sep. 16, 2019

Former NFL player Edawn Louis Coughman allegedly pulled a "Smollett" by faking a hate crime against his own business in Gwinnett County, Georgia.

Whereas Smollett allegedly faked his hate crime to get a higher paycheck, Coughman allegedly faked his hate crime to cash in on the insurance money.

From WSBTV:

Authorities said officers were called to the Create and Bake Restaurant and Coughman's Creamery on Duluth Highway on Wednesday to a report of burglary in progress.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60707

rangerrebew

Former NFL player Edawn Louis Coughman allegedly pulled a "Smollett" by faking a hate crime against his own business in Gwinnett County, Georgia.

So will he be charged with a hate crime?  Not a snowball's chance in h*ll!

Offline goatprairie

I guess this latest stunt proves that most hoaxers don't read the news. Hoax after hoax has been exposed in the last ten years. Yet, they still keep on doing them.
After Smollett you'd think they'd put a moratorium on them for a few years.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Smollettt Syndrome is more common than people realize.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 02:18:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should spend a couple of years in jail for the fake hate crime, the same a perpetrator of a real hate crime.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This time it wasn't about 'Hate'. It was all about the money.
Insurance money. But Whites do this too.
When White people are reporting a 'fake crime' they will almost always claim it was a Black guy or guys.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

This time it wasn't about 'Hate'. It was all about the money.
Insurance money. But Whites do this too.
When White people are reporting a 'fake crime' they will almost always claim it was a Black guy or guys.
Indeed it was about money but he trumped up a hate crime to collect.

Smollett was also about the money as he wanted more visibility due to the 'hate crime' perpetrated on him.

Money guides these people most of the time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

At some point  you would think people would realize this SH!TE don't work
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just recently did people start being suspicuous.  No telling how many earlier hoaxes took place before Smollett.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Well, sometimes lying to advance sure does.

All one has to do is look at Liz Warren propelling herself with fake credentials.

Offline goatprairie

Just recently did people start being suspicuous.  No telling how many earlier hoaxes took place before Smollett.
I remember Chris Rock talking about going to a mostly white high school and getting beat up every day by white kids.
I thought bullsh*t. In this day and age even thirty years ago no black kid was getting  beat up by white kids and not having the national media headlining the story.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
There used to be a great website for Fake Hate Crimes(FakeHateCrimes..dot..Org)... I see it is down now... I found this article that talks about it going down (sorry it is infowars but I do think it is a fallacy to discount something due to source instead of content)....

https://www.infowars.com/fakehatecrimes-org-goes-down-after-smollett-scandal/

Did anyone find a good replacement web site that listed the fake crimes as well as fakehatecrimes(dot)org use to do?

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....