Author Topic: Border Agents Arrest Arizona Driver After 31 Illegal Immigrants Found in Tractor-Trailer  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Border Agents Arrest Arizona Driver After 31 Illegal Immigrants Found in Tractor-Trailer
By Tom Ozimek
September 18, 2019 Updated: September 18, 2019

An Arizona man has been arrested on charges of human smuggling after Border Patrol agents found 31 illegal immigrants from Mexico in his tractor-trailer.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a Sept. 17 statement that agents assigned to the Interstate 19 immigration checkpoint near Amado found the concealed Mexican nationals, aged between 15 and 40, after a Border Patrol dog alerted them that something was amiss.

Agents then referred the 2008 Freightliner for a secondary inspection, which revealed the hidden individuals—all later found to be in the country illegally.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/border-agents-arrest-arizona-driver-after-31-illegal-immigrants-found-in-tractor-trailer_3086247.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 04:55:01 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm familiar with the Amado stretch of I-19, been through the CBP checkpoint there several times.

These semi-truck stories have turned out badly in years past.  I remember a couple of them a number of years ago, when the trailers were abandoned in the desert, full of dead illegals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: