Author Topic: Blasey Ford’s OWN Wittness: “I Don’t Have Any Confidence In The Story”, Testified Under Pressure  (Read 429 times)

rangerrebew

Blasey Ford’s OWN Wittness: “I Don’t Have Any Confidence In The Story”, Testified Under Pressure
Jessica Hardy
September 17, 2019

\Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer recently let it slip that their attack on the then-Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh was politically motived and that the Justice would forever have a mark on his name thanks to their efforts. Now, a new development from Ford’s supposed ‘wittness’ to her alleged attack.

According to the Washington Examiner, Leland Keyser, a high school friend of Christine Blasey Ford, cast doubt on Ford’s claims of being sexually assaulted by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh at a high school party in the 1980s.

“I don’t have any confidence in the story,” Keyser told New York Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly in their new book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, a copy of which was obtained by the Washington Examiner.

https://leadpatriot.com/blasey-fords-own-wittness-i-dont-have-i-dont-have-any-confidence-in-the-story/3980/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 01:25:33 pm by rangerrebew »