Author Topic: BREAKING: Democrat Donor Ed Buck Arrested, Charged With Operating Drug House  (Read 2116 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Democrat Donor Ed Buck Arrested, Charged With Operating Drug House
 By Ryan Saavedra  @realsaavedra
September 17, 2019

Prominent Democrat donor Ed Buck was arrested and charged in California on Tuesday for allegedly operating a drug house after three men connected to Buck have overdosed on methamphetamines over the last two years.

"Activists have been calling for Buck's arrest, believing him responsible for the deaths of Gemmel Moore, 26, and Timothy Dean, 55. Both black gay men were found in Buck's West Hollywood's apartment less than two years apart," ABC 7 reported. "Lacey's office said Tuesday that Buck has now been charged with operating a drug house and providing meth to a 37-year-old man who overdosed last week."

Buck was arrested and charged with operating a drug house after a 37-year-old man overdosed last week on methamphetamines that he allegedly got from Buck.

Read more at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/51911/breaking-democrat-donor-ed-buck-arrested-charged-ryan-saavedra

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
AFT!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ed Buck, a prominent Democratic Party donor, was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house after a third man reportedly suffered an overdose inside his West Hollywood home last week and survived.

Buck has faced public scrutiny after two black men died from overdoses 18 months apart inside his home. He was not charged in those cases.

Buck is due in court Wednesday to respond to three counts of battery and injecting the alleged third victim with methamphetamine on Sept. 11, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Prosecutors wrote in court papers obtained by the Times that Buck used his position of power to manipulate his victims into participating in his sexual fetishes.

“These fetishes include supplying and personally administering dangerously large doses of narcotics to his victims,” the prosecutors wrote, according to the Times.

Seymour Amster, Buck’s attorney, told Fox News that he would not comment on the arrest and said he is dealing with the issue. Amster has in the past defended his client and insisted that he did nothing wrong.

In July 2017, a young black man, Gemmel Moore, was found dead of a drug overdose in Buck’s apartment.

An autopsy report said Moore, 26, died of a methamphetamine overdose. He was found naked on a mattress in the living room, which was littered with drug paraphernalia.

Eighteen months later,  55-year-old Timothy Dean also suffered a methamphetamine overdose. Prosecutors didn’t file criminal charges, citing insufficient evidence. Activists, however, called for his arrest.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-democratic-donor-ed-buck-arrested-charged-with-running-drug-den?fbclid=IwAR39TGhUKgLLmKFPG3sDP0tZv8oDhlHAizsB6hb8HfTz49t7w46ejAfDmbA
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

A straight non-political ordinary person would have been in Soledad or San Quentin after the first guy died.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A straight non-political ordinary person would have been in Soledad or San Quentin after the first guy died.

I'm guessing his political donations to prominent Democrat party members is whats held off jail until now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm guessing his political donations to prominent Democrat party members is whats held off jail until now.

Buck has been a major mover and shaker in the Rat Party for a long, long time.  He was a popular gadfly back in his Phoenix days in the 80's, back before being a flaming homo was cool.  I've been waiting for Buck to drop dead from aids for decades.

I don't know when he moved to W. Hollywood.  I imagine he's butt-buddies with Adam Schitt.  I don't usually follow the activities of pond scum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Buck has been a major mover and shaker in the Rat Party for a long, long time.  He was a popular gadfly back in his Phoenix days in the 80's, back before being a flaming homo was cool.  I've been waiting for Buck to drop dead from aids for decades.

I don't know when he moved to W. Hollywood.  I imagine he's butt-buddies with Adam Schitt.  I don't usually follow the activities of pond scum.

Not just Shifty Schiff:

Offline PeteS in CA

Democratic donor Ed Buck injected drugs into passed out sex partners, prosecutors say

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dem-donor-ed-buck-injected-drugs-sex-partners-prosecutors

Democratic megadonor Ed Buck, who is about to stand trial in the drugging deaths of two men, lured a stream of young participants to his West Hollywood apartment where they were injected with methamphetamine and played sexual fetish games, federal prosecutors said.

One victim went to Buck’s apartment to model underwear and ingested a drink “that made him feel paralyzed and when he started to come to, he saw Buck injecting him with something,” according to a U.S. attorney’s office pretrial memo filed on Friday. The victim met Buck through an online advertisement to “host a party,” which was understood to mean drug use and sex.

Buck, 66, has been charged with six counts of methamphetamine distribution, including two cases of death, two counts of interstate prostitution, and one count of operating a drug den. The trial starts July 13 and is expected to last eight days. The charge of distribution of methamphetamine resulting in death carries a 20-year mandatory minimum sentence and a maximum of life imprisonment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline mountaineer

Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu hardest hit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

@PeteS in CA  I often get complaints about duplicate posts or topics. 
   I can say you're the Genuine article though, this is a piece of a cake.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Democratic donor Ed Buck injected drugs into passed out sex partners, prosecutors say

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dem-donor-ed-buck-injected-drugs-sex-partners-prosecutors

There are relatively few people I have in my toilet, and Ed Buck is one of the deepest and darkest turds.  He's killed some of these boy toys, and here's a white guy who will get away with murdering exclusively black people. 

I so want to see him flushed away.  Just because.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Democratic Megadonor Ed Buck Convicted Of All Charges

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=48788

Democratic Party megadonor Ed Buck, the perverted creep who lured young black men to his home to administer frequently fatal methamphetamine overdoses to them, has been convicted of all nine charges:

Buck appears to be into extreme homosexual masochism, extreme to the point that he killed several guys with intentional overdoses that were too over. @Cyber Liberty was probably overly kind in his post above. I think Buck should skip the gas chamber and be fed to the great whites off the coast near San Quentin.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:36:01 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Democratic Megadonor Ed Buck Convicted Of All Charges

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=48788

Buck appears to be into extreme homosexual masochism, extreme to the point that he killed several guys with intentional overdoses that were too over. @Cyber Liberty was probably overly kind in his post above. I think Buck should skip the gas chamber and be fed to the great whites off the coast near San Quentin.

Yes, I was being over kind.  What I want to say would look like this:

Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep!
I will NOT comply.