Author Topic: Arizona Democratic Party will hold vote to censure Sinema  (Read 1180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Democratic Party will hold vote to censure Sinema
« on: September 18, 2019, 01:04:59 am »
Arizona Democratic Party will hold vote to censure Sinema
By Owen Daugherty - 09/17/19 07:43 PM EDT

The Arizona Democratic Party is planning to hold a vote this week to determine whether Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) should be censured.

The Arizona Republic reports the censure vote is due to the fact that progressives in the state Democratic Party see her as too accommodating to President Trump and his policies.

Those seeking to censure Sinema point to her vote to confirm David Bernhardt, Trump’s nominee to serve as secretary of the Interior, as well as her vote to confirm William Barr as Attorney General, the news outlet notes.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/461863-arizona-democratic-party-will-hold-vote-to-censure-kyrsten-sinema
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona Democratic Party will hold vote to censure Sinema
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 02:19:09 am »
Ooooh!  This will be fun.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 02:45:01 am »
...progressives in the state Democratic Party see her as too accommodating to President Trump and his policies.

:silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 12:26:32 pm »
September 18, 2019
Dems seek to censure their own narrowly-elected sitting senator for not opposing Trump enough
By Thomas Lifson

Trump Derangement Syndrome is driving Democrats so insane that fanatics are turning against one of their own in the Senate, elected by a narrow margin in 2018, seeking to have the party censure the crime of occasionally voting with President Trump’s initiatives. 

I am not making this up.

Owen Daugherty reports in The Hill:

The Arizona Democratic Party is planning to hold a vote this week to determine whether Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) should be censured.

The Arizona Republic reports the censure vote is due to the fact that progressives in the state Democratic Party see her as too accommodating to President Trump and his policies.

Those seeking to censure Sinema point to her vote to confirm David Bernhardt, Trump’s nominee to serve as secretary of the Interior, as well as her vote to confirm William Barr as Attorney General, the news outlet notes.

Additionally, progressives in the Arizona Democratic Party cite Sinema’s resistance to joining fellow Democrats in trying to reinstate net neutrality rules to prevent internet service providers from throttling websites.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/dems_seek_to_censure_their_own_narrowlyelected_sitting_senator_for_not_opposing_trump_enough.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 04:24:20 pm »
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/09/17/arizona-progressives-want-censure-sen-kyrsten-sinema-centrist/

Arizona Progressives Want To Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema For Being Too Centrist

Senator Kyrsten Sinema is in trouble with the progressives in her own party. The progressive caucus has submitted a censure resolution to be considered at a state Democratic committee meeting this Saturday. From ABC 15:

Sinema is specifically targeted in the resolution for her confirmation vote of President Donald Trump’s Attorney General nominee William Barr, in which she was one of only three Democratic senators to vote to confirm Barr. The Progressives are also upset with her decision not to co-sponsor the “Save the Internet Act,” a bill that would have repealed recent rules by the FCC that removed Obama era net neutrality protections…

Sen. Sinema’s spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment from the Arizona Republic but a spokesman for Progressive Democrats of America said this was an attempt to force Sinema to the left:

I would have titled this article, "Arizona Progressives Want To Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema For Being Insufficiently Crazy. She may be, personally, but I suspect she realizes going Full-Crazed-Prog might make her a one-term Senator.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 04:40:10 pm »
Tempest in a teapot.  She's not up for election until 2024 so this would have zero impact on her reelection chances.  I'm hoping the Rats manage to damage the loony Astronaut hubby known as "Mr. Giffords."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 04:48:46 am »
So, how has she been overall ?

I can't tell you how disappointed I was in McCain and Flake over the past several years....well, McCain was never high on my list.  I didn't mind some of his centrist POV's, but he was never consistent in my view.

And now there is a strong possibility, both federal senators will be democratic. 

From Arizona !!!!!

Barry Goldwater......

Paul Fannin......

Now, those were the days.

I just don't know what happened.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 05:46:39 am »
Understand last communication between Sinema and Joe Biden was.....

"Mr Vice President...   My eyes are up here"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 07:02:34 am »
Understand last communication between Sinema and Joe Biden was.....

"Mr Vice President...   My eyes are up here"

And then he sniffed her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.