Author Topic: Lewandowski takes frustrated Nadler on a wild ride during impeachment hearing  (Read 1155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lewandowski takes frustrated Nadler on a wild ride during impeachment hearing
September 17, 2019 | Renee Hayes

Anyone hoping for fireworks at today’s House Judiciary Committee hearing was not disappointed.

Democrats brought former Trump Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to testify before the Judiciary Committee. The move is part of a strategy to nail Trump on the long-debunked Russian collusion and obstruction allegations that didn’t pan out for Dems during former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s lackluster testimony.

Since Lewandowski is not a government employee, Dems were hoping to pull an “end run around Trump’s executive privilege assertions,” Darren Samuelsohn and Kyle Cheney reported for Politico back in June.

Samuelsohn noted on Twitter as Lewandowski took the stand, his testimony might be something Democrats would come to regret. At least, according to Fox News’s Contributor Joe diGenova, who reportedly relished the day when Lewandowski would be called to testify.

“If they want to call Corey [Lewandowski], that’d be their biggest mistake,” diGenova added. “Ooohoo! I hope they do it. They’re going to regret it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/17/lewandowski-takes-frustrated-nadler-on-a-wild-ride-during-impeachment-hearing-826466
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Somewhere, diGenova is likely smiling.

Lewandowski was furiously accused by Dems of running out the clock as he demanded a copy of the report Rep. Jerry Nadler was citing before answering questions.

Nadler was not prepared for that as can be seen below:

I love when we fight back...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lewandowski launches new website, tweets about it during hearing
By Max Greenwood - 09/17/19 03:16 PM EDT

President Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski launched a new website on Tuesday intended to boost a potential 2020 Senate bid against Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D) in New Hampshire.

Lewandowski tweeted about the website in the midst of a chaotic House Judiciary Committee hearing in which he delivered a full-throated defense of Trump and railed against the myriad investigations into the president, his associates and his conduct.

“New website just launched to help a potential senate run,” Lewandowski tweeted, along with a link to the website StandWithCorey.com. “Sign up now!”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/461796-lewandowski-launches-new-website-tweets-about-it-during-hearing
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
SILLENT:

Romney. Ryan. Kasich. McMuffin.Sanford. Amash. Kristol. Weld.Jebby.

Of course they could peddle some stories to the NYT       
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Somewhere, diGenova is likely smiling.

Lewandowski was furiously accused by Dems of running out the clock as he demanded a copy of the report Rep. Jerry Nadler was citing before answering questions.

Lewandowski didn't trust the honesty of the politician questioning his honesty? :silly: Shocking! :silly:  :tongue2: And Nadler had to be frustrated at the frustration of the snares he had prepared! :tongue2:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lewandowski Slams Hillary During Impeachment Hearing: I Didn’t Delete My Emails
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/17/lewandowski-slams-hillary-emails/
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"President Swalwell"  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online berdie

I didn't watch in the entirety...but he pretty well laid this at the feet of the Obama administration in the part I saw, where it belongs. I'm really not following this very closely because I think it is some kind of witch hunt by the Dems. Consequently, I don't know if Lewandowski is a good guy or a bad guy. But this made me cheer him...because it is true, imho.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Lewandowski takes frustrated Nadler on a wild ride during impeachment hearing
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 09:28:52 pm »
Lewandowski didn't trust the honesty of the politician questioning his honesty? :silly: Shocking! :silly:  :tongue2: And Nadler had to be frustrated at the frustration of the snares he had prepared! :tongue2:  :silly:

Nadler just isn't that smart.  And, he's not smart enough to know it. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Lewandowski takes frustrated Nadler on a wild ride during impeachment hearing
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 09:37:40 pm »
Nadler just isn't that smart.  And, he's not smart enough to know it.

Judging by the little I saw of a thread on DU, it sounds like Lewandowski handed the Dems their asses badly enough that cable skews channels are having to admit it. And DU-folk are unhappy with the Dems and with the cable skews channels. Poor babies! :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 09:43:46 pm »
Corey Lewandoski ROASTS Democrats during testimony: If Spygate was done to ‘different president’ and ‘different party’ people ‘would be in jail’ (Video)

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/09/17/corey-lewandoski-roasts-democrats-during-testimony-if-spygate-was-done-to-different-president-and-different-party-people-would-be-in-jail-video/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2019, 10:21:16 pm »
Of course they could peddle some stories to the NYT     
Since NYT is no longer a real newspaper (more like a tabloid for the Democrat Party) and since they do no fact-checking at all, any tinfoil crackpot could sell them any story. Since it doesn't matter if the story is true or not, the sky is the limit. NYT says, 'Bring it to us, baby. We'll print it! Because we just don't give a damn.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 10:27:19 pm »

Can't  wait to see this on youtube!

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s, D-Texas, and Mr. Lewandowski got into a back-and-forth over who would read excerpts from the Mueller report. Democrats repeatedly showed sections on large screens in the hearing room.

“You’re welcome to read it, Congresswoman,” he said. “Don’t ask me a question I won’t answer.”

The sparring continued.

“This is the House Judiciary, not a house party,” Rep. Jackson Lee told Mr. Lewandowski in one response.

It Was Just A Rant
At the end of her five-minute time allotment, Rep. Jackson Lee accused Mr. Lewandowski of doing the president’s “dirty work in secret because he knew it was wrong.”

Chairman Nadler told Mr. Lewandowski he could answer the congresswoman’s question even though her time had elapsed before she had asked one.

“I don’t believe there was a question,” Mr. Lewandowski responded. “It was just a rant.”

Chairman Nadler shut down Rep. Jackson Lee, who tried to re-engage with the witness, clearly aware of the bad optics.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2019, 11:07:26 pm »
Oh, that was funny!

It was a thing of beauty...sheer beauty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 11:10:42 pm »
I watched as much as I could today and Lewandowski was great..
Support the USO

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2019, 11:14:36 pm »
Here's another keeper

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 11:21:16 pm »
Here's another keeper

Any idea who that was who said "We do as well"?

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 11:24:11 pm »
Lewandowski To Sheila Jackson Lee: "Could You Repeat The Question? I Didn't Hear It, Just A Rant"

During his testimony Tuesday afternoon in the House Judiciary Committee, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski trolled Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, who exceeded her time accusing Lewandowski of doing Trump's "dirty work."

"I don't believe there was a question... Could you repeat the question? I didn't hear it. Just a rant," Lewandowski said.

Video at link:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/17/lewandowski_to_sheila_jackson_lee_could_you_rpeat_the_question_i_didnt_hear_it_just_a_rant.html

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 11:34:05 pm »
Any idea who that was who said "We do as well"?

This was part of the questioning by Rep. Mike Johnson, R-LA.  Here's a link to the congressman's full time ... audio is pretty low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJBypApD1M

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2019, 11:36:27 pm »
One thing has become crystal clear from all this - Nadler is a bumbling fool.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2019, 11:41:02 pm »
Without apology, this made me LOL   :laugh: