Author Topic: 'The Times is DEAD': Trump calls for resignation of those 'involved in the Kavanaugh SMEAR story'  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The Times is DEAD': Trump calls for resignation of those 'involved in the Kavanaugh SMEAR story'
by Julio Rosas
 | September 16, 2019 06:55 PM

President Trump called for the resignations of everyone involved in the New York Times story about a previously unknown allegation of sexual misconduct by Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"I call for the Resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh SMEAR story," Trump tweeted Monday, "and while you’re at it, the Russian Witch Hunt Hoax, which is just as phony! They’ve taken the Old Grey Lady and broken her down, destroyed her virtue and ruined her reputation. She can never recover, and will never return to Greatness, under current Management."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-times-is-dead-trump-calls-for-resignation-of-those-involved-in-the-kavanaugh-smear-story
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In a sane world, that's what would happen.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think I agree. Can't imagine the Times coming up with another 'scoop!' without everyone laughing at them. Yea Right...yet another NYT 'scoop'. I wonder which flavor of shit this scoop is going to be?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

The New York Times has been dead for years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy