Author Topic: Trump is uncannily truthful and has a strong sense of right & wrong  (Read 1314 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump is uncannily truthful and has a strong sense of right & wrong
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2019, 04:23:47 am »
Yeah, because real estate developers are such a breed of integrity.    :silly:

What is wrong with real estate developers?

I knew one with very high integrity; WWII purple Heart veteran and my father.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2019, 04:28:34 am »
Wow, Dinesh has sold out his integrity for a few pieces of silver. But I guess after he got caught cheating on his wife he just didn't care to keep to the high road any more.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2019, 04:40:01 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Fake News is saying that I am willing to meet with Iran, “No Conditions.” That is an incorrect statement (as usual!).

6:02 PM · Sep 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QBZFSi_Hha0

June 23, 2019: Trump said he was not looking for war but that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. He added, "You want to talk? Good." Chuck Todd, host of NBC's "Meet the Press," asked him, "No pre-conditions?" Trump responded, "Not as far as I'm concerned. No pre-conditions."

June 23, 2019: Vice President Mike Pence told CNN's Jake Tapper, "The President of the United States has made it clear we're prepared to talk to Iran without pre-conditions."

September 10, 2019: Appearing together at a press briefing, Mnuchin and Pompeo said within moments of each other that Trump was willing to meet with Iran with "no pre-conditions."
"I think you know we've done more sanctions on Iran than anybody. And it's absolutely working. Now, the President has made clear he is happy to take a meeting with no pre-conditions, but we are maintaining the maximum pressure campaign," said Mnuchin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/16/politics/trump-fact-check-tweet-on-iran-pre-conditions/index.html

He’s uncanny, alright..... *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 04:42:11 am »
Nobody should forget his debates where he talked about ending Planned Parenthood then the next debate started talking about all the good things they do.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2019, 07:58:32 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Fake News is saying that I am willing to meet with Iran, “No Conditions.” That is an incorrect statement (as usual!).

6:02 PM · Sep 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QBZFSi_Hha0#

June 23, 2019: Trump said he was not looking for war but that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. He added, "You want to talk? Good." Chuck Todd, host of NBC's "Meet the Press," asked him, "No pre-conditions?" Trump responded, "Not as far as I'm concerned. No pre-conditions."

June 23, 2019: Vice President Mike Pence told CNN's Jake Tapper, "The President of the United States has made it clear we're prepared to talk to Iran without pre-conditions."

September 10, 2019: Appearing together at a press briefing, Mnuchin and Pompeo said within moments of each other that Trump was willing to meet with Iran with "no pre-conditions."
"I think you know we've done more sanctions on Iran than anybody. And it's absolutely working. Now, the President has made clear he is happy to take a meeting with no pre-conditions, but we are maintaining the maximum pressure campaign," said Mnuchin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/16/politics/trump-fact-check-tweet-on-iran-pre-conditions/index.html

He’s uncanny, alright..... *****rollingeyes*****

I seriously do not understand how Trump supporters can be cool with this kind of constant vacillation, instability, lie--whatever one wants to call it. They wouldn't accept it from their supervisor at work, their spouse, their children, colleagues, friends, or anyone else in their life, but it is okay for the President of the United States of America? 

The 2020 opposition campaign ads simply write themselves--and they will be devastating.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2019, 12:38:16 pm »
I think Trump has his own definition of truth.  Mostly, it's how he feels at the moment. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2019, 01:13:10 pm »
I seriously do not understand how Trump supporters can be cool with this kind of constant vacillation, instability, lie--whatever one wants to call it.

Trump supporters do not understand how members of the self-proclaimed conservative intelligentsia continue to willingly be sucked into the vortex that holds the enemies of America.  Here, off the top of my head, is a partial list of what the supporters of the President are "cool with":

Fight to put America First:

Finishing the wall:

Work around Demonrats and Courts to effectively end catch and release: 

Lower taxes: 

Bring back millions of jobs, including manufacturing: 

Make America energy independent: 

End funding Planned Parenthood under Title X: 

Have NATO pay more for their own defense: 

Lower regulations: 

End TPP: 

End the Iran "deal": 

Renegotiate NAFTA: 

End Paris Climate Accord:

Rebuild the military: 

Appoint Conservative judges (150 and counting):

Move US Embassy to Jerusalem:

Expand US global fair trade: 

Drive his political enemies to the point of madness:     

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:15:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2019, 01:22:40 pm »
Nobody should forget his debates where he talked about ending Planned Parenthood then the next debate started talking about all the good things they do.

You remember this from three years ago but not PP pulling out of Title X funding--just last month--due to the Trump administration's new rule barring federally funded clinics from referring patients to abortion providers.

Mighty convenient.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2019, 02:05:40 pm »
Trump supporters do not understand how members of the self-proclaimed conservative intelligentsia continue to willingly be sucked into the vortex that holds the enemies of America.  Here, off the top of my head, is a partial list of what the supporters of the President are "cool with":

Anyone can repeat a slogan, ripped off from 80s politics.

Finishing the wall:

Hahahaha...... :silly:

He signed a bill limiting the number of beds, therefore limiting the number of people that can be detained. C.A.R. is alive and well.

Lower taxes: 

Tariffs are taxes.

Some of which have left, due to aforementioned tariffs.

Not there, yet.

They lost $60M in funding, but still get $500M.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/planned-parenthood-to-lose-60-million-after-title-x-ruling-68952

Which is meaningless, when, on any given day, he thinks the alliance is obsolete.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/12/trump-on-nato-i-said-it-was-obsolete-its-no-longer-obsolete/

Lower regulations: 

Fine.

End TPP: 

Withdrew on the false premise it would benefit China.

"The TPP is horrible deal," Trump said. "It's a deal that was designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/12/donald-trump/trump-says-china-will-take-advantage-trans-pacific/

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-rand-paul-trump-china-trade-deal-20151110-htmlstory.html

End the Iran "deal": 

Which has led European and NATO allies to pursue ways around sanctions. It’s also been a direct contributor to the current rise in Mideast tensions.

Renegotiate NAFTA: 

Meaningless, until ratified.

We’re still in it, through most of 2020.

Under the rules of the deal, which the White House says it will follow, the earliest any country can leave is Nov. 4, 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/climate/trump-paris-climate-timeline.html

Rebuild the military: 

Without spending cuts in other areas, which is increasing the debt by trillions.

More credit on this goes to McConnell, who stonewalled federal and supreme court justices, in the last administration.

This has zero benefit to the US. Purely symbolic.

No official deals, just tariff hikes, which have been previously addressed.

Was initially amusing, but has become a tiresome vaudeville act, without substance.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2019, 02:08:34 pm »

Finishing the wall:

Lower taxes: 

Lower regulations: 

End TPP: 

End the Iran "deal": 

Renegotiate NAFTA: 

Rebuild the military: 

Yeah, but Donald Trump’s hometown newspaper, the New York Times, the paper of record, says President Trump is a bad man and they hate him. That’s good enough for the perpetually offended NeverTrumpers.

They don’t need no stinkin’ conservative victories (pardon them a moment whilst they twist their panties tighter  9999hair out0000...ah, there).

Offline Absalom

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2019, 04:28:51 pm »
Er...........well despite any shortcomings and warts at least he's a stable genius!