Author Topic: Minneapolis Slides Downhill  (Read 231 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis Slides Downhill
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:05 pm »

Posted on September 14, 2019 by John Hinderaker in Crime, Liberals, Minnesota
Minneapolis Slides Downhill [Updated]

Minneapolis once had the reputation of being a nice city. That seems, now, like a long time ago in a galaxy far away. These days, the reality is different. This sickening video of a gang of youths viciously brutalizing a man just outside Target Field, where the Twins play baseball, has gone national. It is visual proof of how feral downtown Minneapolis has become:

More and more, violence intrudes on the precincts of normal Minnesotans. Thus, for example, my wife and I attended a Twins game a week ago today. When the game was over, it took forever to get out of the ramp. When we finally got to the street, there was yellow tape everywhere and a police officer directing traffic away from the street and back into the ramp. I rolled down my window and asked the officer what was going on. He gestured behind him and said, “Shooting.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/09/minneapolis-slides-downhill.php

rangerrebew

Re: Minneapolis Slides Downhill
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:54 pm »
I'll bet Somalis are among the gangs in question! :pondering:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:44:52 am »
Any place that imports tens of thousands of Somalian muslims -- the most worthless people on earth -- is going to go downhill.

How can that NOT be expected?

But I'll probably be called the "r word" for having said so.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 01:28:00 pm »
Any place that imports tens of thousands of Somalian muslims -- the most worthless people on earth -- is going to go downhill.

Minneapolis is far different today than it was when I was a youth. You could walk anywhere in downtown Minneapolis and feel relatively safe. I avoid Minneapolis today unless I have to go there.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 03:57:34 pm »
Bringing Somalis here was idiotic.  Another bone head move by Obama. 

But our government is not doing their jobs when a story comes out about Omar and her whole family fraudulently entering the USA as part of another family.  My view, Omar, her whole family, and the family that lied to bring Omar's family into the USA should all be immediately deported, and banned from reentry.

But what comes from the feds......crickets.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 04:18:23 pm »

Well, yes, you will.   It is quintessential racism to jump to conclusions before the facts are in.   As it turns out, based on the names of the arrested perps,  they are all as American as you and I are.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide