Author Topic: Democrats Represent All Countries But America, Mr. Kirk  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats Represent All Countries But America, Mr. Kirk
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:32:22 pm »
Democrats Represent All Countries But America, Mr. Kirk

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--September 14, 2019

Democrats Represent All Countries But America, Mr. KirkNoting in all the foofaraw of the Democrat debates that there has not been a single American flag on stage for all three debates, American writer and founder of Turning Point USA Charlie Kirk is asking on Twitter what country are the Democrats trying to represent?

Everybody else’s country, Mr. Kirk.  Make that everybody else’s but the one whose borders are being ignored, called America.

A quick scan of Google images from Democrat debates shows no flag.  As Kirk points out: “Not in Detroit, Not in Miami.  And not last night in Houston”.

There’s a glitzy blinding blaze of red, white and blue on the CNN stage.  Good enough for CNN, memes and themes have replaced the much beloved and noble American flag.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/democrats-represent-all-countries-but-america-mr.-kirk

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Democrats Represent All Countries But America, Mr. Kirk
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 06:31:07 pm »
They aren’t Americans, they’re “citizens of the world.”

By the end of my tour in Germany, I spoke and wrote the native language, and could count nearly as many German friends as Americans. Not surprising, considering I lived nearly 30 miles off base.

But I never thought of myself as anything but an American.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.