Author Topic: Marine sees two high school kids fighting and responds in the most Marine Corps way possible  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

Marine sees two high school kids fighting and responds in the most Marine Corps way possible
Jeff Schogol
September 13, 2019 at 07:09 PM

A newly minted Marine showed a little too much bias for action by body slamming two high school students who were fighting.

On Thursday, Terminal Lance's Maximilian Uriarte tweeted a video which shows the Marine running toward and tackling the two students, then pinning one of the boys to the ground before the belligerents are separated.

https://taskandpurpose.com/marine-tackles-students

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope the fellow isn't in any trouble for this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
In all honesty, his full-on tackle might have hurt them more than the fight.

Offline skeeter

In all honesty, his full-on tackle might have hurt them more than the fight.

Looks like the kid in the light colored shirt is a bit worse for the wear. Man did his head snap when that guy tackled him.

Considering the marine weighed more than the both of these kids combined maybe he could've approached the problem differently.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Looks like the kid in the light colored shirt is a bit worse for the wear. Man did his head snap when that guy tackled him.

Considering the marine weighed more than the both of these kids combined maybe he could've approached the problem differently.

Agreed, and the statement by the Marine Corps seems to hint that it sees things the same way.   Legally, that's an assault.

Dumb jarhead.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:02:49 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »