Author Topic: George W. Bush lays wreath at 9/11 Pentagon Memorial  (Read 1941 times)

Online libertybele

Re: George W. Bush lays wreath at 9/11 Pentagon Memorial
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2019, 09:29:58 pm »
Good to see.

I know others here despise him with a deep passion, but I will ALWAYS be thankful that he was our President on 9/11.

ALWAYS.

And because of that I will never have the same disdain for him that others do, even though I disagreed with much that he did (pretty much everything in his second term).

Ditto!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2019, 10:54:13 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"I'm still in a cranky mood.  I had an actual reaction to a flu shot yesterday, and it broke my give-a-crap about silly arguments...
Body aches and chills are over this morning"

Interesting (and off-topic) because I had my first "reaction" ever to a flu shot about a week ago. Got the shingrix shot (first of two) at the same time.

The symptoms were the similar -- hot skin, but feeling as if the "air around" was too chilly, shakes. Got the shot around 2 in the afternoon and woke up with those symptoms about 2.30am. They soon faded, although I was "on the tired side" the next couple of days.

But I'd never had any reactions to having vaccinations before.

(we now return to the regularly-scheduled topic)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2019, 11:21:02 pm »
I'm still in a cranky mood.  I had an actual reaction to a flu shot yesterday, and it broke my give-a-crap about silly arguments...

Body aches and chills are over this morning, I still have the Dropsies. :shrug:

Here's what I will tell you about me and flu shots.  The first two, taken about thirty years apart, nearly killed me and, based on my mother's long time saying "the third time's the charm,", there is never going to be another. .

Hope you are feeling better now @Cyber Liberty .
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2019, 11:26:28 pm »
Here's what I will tell you about me and flu shots.  The first two, taken about thirty years apart, nearly killed me and, based on my mother's long time saying "the third time's the charm,", there is never going to be another. .

Hope you are feeling better now @Cyber Liberty .

It was cleared up the next morning.  My fuse gets short when I'm cranky.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2019, 11:31:28 pm »
It was cleared up the next morning.  My fuse gets short when I'm cranky.   :shrug:

:thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien