Author Topic: Democrats Invite Teen Activists to Testify on ‘Climate Crisis’: ‘They Know The Science …’  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Patrick Goodenough | September 16, 2019 | 4:30 AM EDT

CNSNews.com) – Democrat lawmakers have invited 16-year-old Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg to testify before a joint House hearing on Wednesday on the “global climate crisis.”

Thunberg, who has won plaudits around the world for her “school strike for climate” campaign, is due to appear together with three young Americans before a joint hearing of the new House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis and a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee dealing with energy and environmental issues.

Their respective chairmen, Reps. Kathy Castor (D-Fla.) and Bill Keating (D-Mass.), have entitled their hearing, “Voices Leading the Next Generation on the Global Climate Crisis.”

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/democrats-invite-teen-activists-testify-climate-crisis-they-know
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Teenagers. Is there anything they don't know?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Dems are pathetic.  Thank God!

And our youth, 80-90% of them, could not find their posterior if their life depended on it. 

Offline berdie

Well, I know I always go to a teen for excellent advice. :facepalm:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This girl is also supposedly Asperger's.  The dems are exploiting a vulnerable child and terrifying her (and others) with made-up doom and gloom.  It's obscene. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The democommies ignore the science that proves their hysteria false. Sun spot activity, solar flares, and the shape of the earth's orbit all affect the climate. I have yet to hear an explanation for the change in temperature on the other planets.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Teenagers. Is there anything they don't know?

Well, when I was 16, I knew everything.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't always go to teenage girls for advice on anything but if I did I would have traveled with Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I remember my son telling me, "I'm seventeen now. I make my own decisions." Turned out real well for him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Democrats Invite Teen Activists to Testify on ‘Climate Crisis’: ‘They Know The Science …’

Age has taught me that the vast majority of teens "know" very little about anything at all.

"Teen activists"???
Please.

Offline LMAO

They are “experts” on the so-called climate crisis until they can’t charge their cell phones, go on their social media sites, and it costs them more to drive their cars,  fly to spring break  destinations,  and heat and air condition their homes

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Only the DNC would seek policy advice from children
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy