Author Topic: Ep 491 | Afghanistan, Iran, Homeland Security, and Keeping Trump Focused  (Read 184 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Ep 491 | Afghanistan, Iran, Homeland Security, and Keeping Trump Focused

View description

Published Sep 12, 2019 11:09 AM

Description
We need a coherent and comprehensive vision for our national security. I have a whole list of dos and don'ts on immigration and foreign policy. There are too many false choices being presented and too many issues being lumped together. We need to prioritize homeland security first and foremost. Then, we must identify the real threats overseas and use the proper tools to deal with each one, while rejecting the temptation to get involved in what doesn’t affect us.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/ep-491-afghanistan-iran-homeland-security-and-keep

Really good!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.