Author Topic: “You Want to Go Toe-to-Toe I’m Here!” Former ICE Director Tom Homan BLASTS Vicious House Democrat Wa  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“You Want to Go Toe-to-Toe I’m Here!” Former ICE Director Tom Homan BLASTS Vicious House Democrat Wasserman-Schultz (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft September 11, 2019

On Wednesday former ICE Director Tom Homan testified before the House Oversight Civil Rights and Civil Liberties subcommittee.

Democrats targeted Homan during the hearing for his support of border security.

During the committee hearing Former DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz took time out to call Homan a liar and a racist.

That’s when Homan fired back at the controversial Democrat who rigged the Democrat Party primary in 2016, “I’ve forgotten more about this issue than you’ll ever know… Everything I’ve said here is accurate. If you want to go toe to toe, I’m here.”

This was an excellent rebuttal from the former ICE Director.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/you-want-to-go-toe-to-toe-im-here-former-ice-director-tom-homan-blasts-vicious-house-democrat-wasserman-schultz-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Her inner stupid is becoming visible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's about time someone fights back against this b'tch
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Homan hits back after fiery confrontation with 'head clown' AOC and House Dems: 'They can't handle the truth'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-hits-back-aoc-dems-house-hearing
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That one is ugly to the bone. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's about time someone fights back against this b'tch

I'm thunderstruck and lovin it!  The very last thing they expect is that someone would come back at them hard!  It's about damned time someone did and I hope he isn't the last to do so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Homan hits back after fiery confrontation with 'head clown' AOC and House Dems: 'They can't handle the truth'
By David Montanaro | Fox News

The left "can't handle the truth" about the border crisis and illegal immigration, said former Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Tom Homan to Brian Kilmeade Thursday, one day after he was called a "bigot" and "inhumane" by some House Democrats during a hearing.

Homan, in a "Fox & Friends" appearance Wednesday before his testimony, vowed to push back strongly against Democrats' "false narratives" about immigration enforcement.

"I did it when I was ICE director, that's why I took so much hate as the ICE director. Because I wasn't gonna play political games. I wanted to do my job and tell the American people what we do and what we don't do and tell them the truth, but the Democratic leadership in Congress can't handle the truth," the Fox News contributor said on "The Brian Kilmeade Show."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-hits-back-aoc-dems-house-hearing

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The way the democommies treated Homan was horrible. They brought him there to insult him. To think that this is way our government functions is sickening.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The way the democommies treated Homan was horrible. They brought him there to insult him. To think that this is way our government functions is sickening.

Yes, but he turned the tables on them.