Author Topic: Son of 9/11 victim slams Ilhan Omar at NYC remembrance event: 'Show respect in honoring them'  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Son of 9/11 victim slams Ilhan Omar at NYC remembrance event: 'Show respect in honoring them'
by Julio Rosas
 | September 11, 2019 11:34 AM
 | Updated Sep 11, 2019, 11:46 AM

While speaking at a 9/11 memorial event in New York City, Nicholas Haros Jr. called out Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar for her comments about the terrorist attacks which caused controversy for her.

In April, video showed the Minnesota Democratic saying the Sept. 11 attacks were "some people who did something" while speaking at an event supporting the Council for American-Islamic Relations.

Haros said there should be no confusion on who attacked the United States and killed almost 3,000 people.

"I am here today to honor my 76-year-old mother, Frances, on the solemn 18th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Mom, we always miss you and love you very much," he said. "This day I also remember over 200 personal friends and co-workers that I knew that died."

"'Some people did something,' said a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota to support and justify the creation of CAIR. Today I am here to respond to you, exactly who did what to whom," he continued. "Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done, there is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion? On that day, 19 Islamic terrorist members of al Qaeda killed over 3,000 people and caused billions of dollars in economic damage. Is that clear?"

"But as to whom? I was attacked. Your relatives and friends were attacked. Our constitutional freedoms were attacked. And our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles were attacked. That’s what some people did. Got that now? We are here today, congresswoman, to tell you and ‘the squad’ just who did what to whom. Show respect in honoring them, please," Haros added.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/son-of-9-11-victim-slams-ilhan-omar-at-nyc-remembrance-event-show-respect-in-honoring-them
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 05:07:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ilhan Omar
✔
@IlhanMN

September 11th was an attack on all of us.

We will never forget the thousands of Americans who lost their lives in the largest terror attack on U.S. soil.

I will continue to fight to make sure we care for the first responders and families who lost loved ones. #NeverForget
9:01 AM - Sep 11, 2019
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Heard this on Rush's show and loved it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ilhan Omar
✔
@IlhanMN

We will never forget the thousands of Americans who lost their lives in the largest terror attack on U.S. soil.

I will continue to fight to make sure we care for the first responders and families who lost loved ones. #NeverForget

The best thing she could do today is sit down and shut the hell up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ilhan Omar
✔
@IlhanMN

All I have to say about that is:
STFU u POS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

All I have to say about that is:
STFU u POS

The genie usually can't be put back in the bottle.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I heard Haros speak on the radio and I thought it was wonderful. Now we have friends of some people who did something in our Congress.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"While speaking at a 9/11 memorial event in New York City, Nicholas Haros Jr. called out Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar for her comments about the terrorist attacks"

Brave, brave man for saying that much.
Particularly so considering the political environment in New York City.

He may be charged with a hate crime.
And that is NOT sarcasm or hyperbole.

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar blasted for 9/11 remarks at Ground Zero memorial ceremony [WATCH]
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 11:16:16 am »
Ilhan Omar blasted for 9/11 remarks at Ground Zero memorial ceremony [WATCH]
emmanuel
September 11, 2019

Wednesday at the remembrance and name-reading ceremony for the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, Nic Haros brought politics into the event, criticizing Rep. Ilhan Omar’s comments about the attacks.

“‘Some people did something,’ said a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota, to support and justify the creation of CAIR, [The Council on American-Islamic Relations],” Haros said after reading his mother’s name. “Today I’m here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom. Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion?”

http://patriotnationpress.com/ilhan-omar-blasted-for-9-11-remarks-at-ground-zero-memorial-ceremony-watch/?utm_source=IDM&utm_medium=bsmail