General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

Late-Summer Snow Falls in Northwest U.S. as the Jet Stream Shifts South — Even Colder Conditions on

<< < (2/5) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Bigun on September 12, 2019, 06:27:21 pm ---I hope the damned thing waves all the way down to Texas!

--- End quote ---
Appologies, but a guilty pleasure is watching video of Texans trying to drive on snow...

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on September 11, 2019, 12:20:38 pm ---It is 47 here now. Low for tomorrow is 40. The high for today is supposed to be in the low 60's.

--- End quote ---

Yeah... I roll up in a fleece to sleep all summer...Last night, about three in the morning, I had to get up and put the fleece inside my big comforter and roll up in em both... I might have to close the windows pretty soon.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 12, 2019, 06:31:42 pm ---Appologies, but a guilty pleasure is watching video of Texans trying to drive on snow...

--- End quote ---

I don't!  I just sit back and watch the festivities out my front window.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 12, 2019, 06:31:42 pm ---Appologies, but a guilty pleasure is watching video of Texans trying to drive on snow...

--- End quote ---

I know, right?  :silly:

Bigun:
My house is near the top of a hill and things get very entertaining when the road ices over as it sometimes does in winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version