Author Topic: Mike Pence's 'money hungry' wife Karen - dubbed 'the real VP' - double-billed Trump's inauguration c  (Read 772 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence's 'money hungry' wife Karen - dubbed 'the real VP' - double-billed Trump's inauguration committee for her 'tacky' ball gown and demanded $1.5M to redo the vice president's residence, new book claims

Tom LoBianco writes Pence's wife Karen, who he calls 'Mother', is the real VP in his upcoming book Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House
    LoBianco, a reporter who covered Pence as Indiana's governor, claims Karen  is so crafty she gives him advice on the phone so she won't be seen hanging around him
    The author claims that Trump's team had no problem with Pence but were concerned about Karen, who they had heard 'horror stories' about
    Trump was so impressed by Pence's indifference to becoming his running mate in the 2016 Presidential Election, it earned him the job as VP
    LoBianco writes that Trump yelled at Pence: 'I need killers! Do you want this thing or not?'
    Over breakfast in Indiana, Trump asked why Pence was even bothering to be in the race and Pence said: 'You're in my home, you tell me'
    Trump said 'Wow' and was impressed by the indifference that Pence showed to him - earning him his spot on Trump's ticket
    Karen is also 'obsessed with money and demanded $1.5 million from the Trump inauguration committee fund to renovate the Vice Presidential home'

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:51 EDT, 9 September 2019 | Updated: 16:16 EDT, 9 September 2019

Mike Pence may have the title, but insiders in Washington and Indiana where he served as governor, believe that Karen Pence rules the roost and is the 'real VP.'

In fact, any hesitation by the Trump team in tapping Pence for VP revolved around the power held by the woman he calls 'Mother.'

Pence became Donald Trump's pick for Vice President by playing hard to get when the future president shouted at him: 'I need killers! Do you want this thing or not?'

Pence calmly told Trump it 'doesn't matter' if he chose him and that if he wanted an 'attack dog' he had the wrong guy.

Trump had asked Pence while sitting over breakfast in Indiana in June 2016, why he was bothering being in the race if that was his attitude. Pence simply replied: 'You're in my home, you tell me'.

Trump said 'wow' and was impressed by the indifference that Pence showed to him.

By acting like he didn't want the job, Pence ensured that Trump was desperate to have him, writes Tom LoBianco, a former Associated Press reporter who covered Pence while he was governor of Indiana.

In his upcoming biography Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House, LoBianco writes this was classic Pence: looking like a nice guy on the outside but inside being a ruthless and ambitious political operator.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7435329/Mike-Pences-money-hungry-wife-Karen-demanded-1-5M-redo-VPs-residence.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well this ought to make the 24 hour news cycle for what...3 weeks.  It will be like cooking a frozen fart in Crisco lard on a cast iron skillet in a cabin in the Alaskan bush country, bouncing all over the pan.... then it will fizzle out, with hardly a smell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Orange Man's" VP wife is Bad Too

24/7

How many better stories, instead of the obsessive penchant for Trump negative material?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"Orange Man's" VP wife is Bad Too

24/7

How many better stories, instead of the obsessive penchant for Trump negative material?

I went looking for more info re the Palin story you posted...If it's in the news I will post it.,.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

Given enough time the media will come up with every single possible negative story or combination of negative stories on every single member of this administration, their spouses and their children.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Given enough time the media will come up with every single possible negative story or combination of negative stories on every single member of this administration, their spouses and their children.

It captures the infinite monkey theorem for today's press primates.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They are after Pence...I don't know who *they* is as it could be from either side
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

Offline berdie

They are after Pence...I don't know who *they* is as it could be from either side

I plan on coming back as "they" in my next life.

Offline berdie

My memory maybe faulty (maybe???) but I thought Pence was going to run for prez election before last and the wife told him no way.

I wouldn't blame her...who would want to live in D.C. in that climate of dissention?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I went looking for more info re the Palin story you posted...If it's in the news I will post it.,.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Sarah+Palin+Divorce&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My memory maybe faulty (maybe???) but I thought Pence was going to run for prez election before last and the wife told him no way.

I wouldn't blame her...who would want to live in D.C. in that climate of dissention?

She would if she were really "money-hungry" and power-hungry, right?

Offline corbe

It's not lost on me that the only one married on The Andy Griffin Show was Otis, the drunk. 
   Back on topic, VP Pence is Paul Ryan Lite, no backbone, no conviction, perfect for Trump, just as Biden was for obummer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

What could have been:

Frank Fiorina
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"New book claims."

The surest way to tell a lie and get people to believe it is to put it in a book.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The attacks on Mr. Pence and his wife are "pre-emptive" in nature.

The leftist/democrat-communists are trying to remove him from the ticket in 2020.

This would greatly reduce his position to run for the presidency in 2024.

The left "is thinking the long game".
Too bad the Pubbies have forgotten how to play it (if they ever knew)...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The attacks on Mr. Pence and his wife are "pre-emptive" in nature.

The leftist/democrat-communists are trying to remove him from the ticket in 2020.

This would greatly reduce his position to run for the presidency in 2024.

The left "is thinking the long game".
Too bad the Pubbies have forgotten how to play it (if they ever knew)...
The only people who see Pence as the same kind of political threat as Trump are the alphabet soup lobbyists, and that's only because they resent conservative Christianity. And perhaps the same partisan hacks who think anyone with an R next to their name is Satan incarnate (ironic, isn't it?).

There's no guarantee Pence even runs (see Biden in '16, Cheney in '08), nor are we assured that he'd win. As far as moral/social issues, they couldn't be further apart. Plus, Pence's quiet approach is more akin to the Establishment that lost in '08 and '12 than the bull-in-a-china-shop approach that Trump used to upset Hillary Clinton in more ways than one.

The past few elections have taught me many things, none of them particularly encouraging, about the American people and what they vote for... and I'm sadly convinced that a conservative Christian like Pence is toxic to a huge and growing chunk of the population.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024