Author Topic: Primarying Trump is a Futile, Self-Defeating Exercise, So Naturally Some On the Right Support It  (Read 1340 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Some very weak political judgments and instincts on display.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

I don't think that is true at all. My whole circle IRL is avidly Conservative, and like last time, ain't a one going to vote for Tump. Whether you like it or not, that is indicative of a divided base, at least in Conservative and Christian circles.

I still ain't seen a MAGA hat, or a Tump bumper sticker, though I will admit, I have quit looking... Still see an occasional Cruz hat even now... This is deep Conservative territory, and you would think I would have seen a bunch of em by now. Nope.

So I think you misread Sanford even as you have tended to misread me.

Perhaps I have misread you.

But whether I have doesn't matter one way or the other; neither does it matter how your friends - or mine - intend to vote. What matters is how I intend to vote and why. At this point I have utterly no reservations whatsoever, none. Easiest choice I ever made.

Offline roamer_1

Perhaps I have misread you.

But whether I have doesn't matter one way or the other; neither does it matter how your friends - or mine - intend to vote. What matters is how I intend to vote and why. At this point I have utterly no reservations whatsoever, none. Easiest choice I ever made.

Knock yourself out. At least I know who I won't be voting for... Whether I stay home or get to pull the lever depends upon who else is running.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
:thumbsup: @EasyAce

Echoes, and thanks, @EasyAce  That Reason article is a must read.   It is about time we stop lying supine.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Not going to waste my time in this one.
Looks to be GOPBR's "Seinfield thread" of the day!