Author Topic: Liberals Boo Testimony of Mom Whose Son was Murdered by Migrant  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Boo Testimony of Mom Whose Son was Murdered by Migrant
« on: September 09, 2019, 05:29:11 pm »
Liberals Boo Testimony of Mom Whose Son was Murdered by Migrant
Warner Todd Huston September 9, 2019

A Boston mother whose son was murdered by an illegal alien was booed and disrespected by a pack of braying liberals at the Massachusetts state house on Friday.

Maureen Maloney, who lost her son to an illegal alien driver in 2011, appeared before a Massachusetts house committee to argue against giving illegals driver’s licenses.

“I was just asking him to guide me with my testimony and help me to not have anger in my heart towards the other side,” Maloney said, according to the Boston Herald. “Just do some work through me, use me to try to save other lives.”

https://godfatherpolitics.com/hate-filled-liberal-boos-testimony-of-mom-whose-son-was-murdered-by-migrant/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Liberals Boo Testimony of Mom Whose Son was Murdered by Migrant
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 06:43:28 pm »
Disgusting.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 12:19:50 am »
If this isn't proof of the leftist/democrat-communists true sentiments... what is...?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 12:33:02 am »
These are the same people that utter tinfoil conspiracy theories about 'white nationalists' and semi-auto guns with big clips, and how we must stop the gun violence by taking those away.

And the same people again who screech when people try and speak out about the violence and mayhem caused by illegals.
The Republic is lost.