Author Topic: Are there any Democrats in elected office anywhere willing to say that Stacey Abrams wasn’t the “rea  (Read 134 times)

rangerrebew

Are there any Democrats in elected office anywhere willing to say that Stacey Abrams wasn’t the “real winner” in Georgia last year?

AllahpunditPosted at 5:21 pm on September 6, 2019

I can’t believe we’re still doing this in September 2019, nearly a year after her defeat by Brian Kemp, following numerous critiques of her claim, and months after Abrams herself stopped insisting that she won. “I have no empirical evidence that I would have achieved a higher number of votes” if everyone whom she believes should have been allowed to vote had done so, she told the NYT in April. She was questioning the basic fairness of the election, she stressed, not necessarily the outcome.

So why are Democratic presidential candidates still not only questioning the outcome but insisting forthrightly that she won?
Recommended

It *is* possible to do a stump speech about voter suppression without name-checking Abrams.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/09/06/democrats-elected-office-anywhere-willing-say-stacey-abrams-wasnt-real-winner-georgia-last-year/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Abrams and Clinton both were the real winners.  Why take the delusion away from them.  I love Democommies that live a delusional life, makes them so....so helpful to the GOP.  Leave them to their delusions.