Author Topic: Fentanyl is China’s way of poisoning America  (Read 178 times)

Offline corbe

Fentanyl is China’s way of poisoning America
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:49:51 pm »
Fentanyl is China’s way of poisoning America

Published 9 hours ago on September 9, 2019   

By JD Rucker
ï‚™   

When my mother was experiencing the end of her life last month, she was in extreme pain and needed fentanyl to ease her suffering. It was difficult to watch her fade in and out of consciousness, but much easier than seeing her in pain. The last few days were the hardest as she would no longer interact with us, only coming out of her stupor to push her self-medication button. At the end, she couldn’t even do that, so the nurse and I did it for her.

That’s properly administered medical fentanyl. It’s an important drug that is abundant, inexpensive, and the most potent of the opioids. It’s synthetic, which makes it especially useful for treating long-term pain; I learned this when my mother’s morphine ran out and a shortage prompted the switch. Morphine supplies are finite. Fentanyl can never run out.

The war on opioids being pushed in the news and by Washington DC is against the illegal use of fentanyl, both the street version as well as prescription abuse, whether by doctors, pharmacists, or criminals exploiting patients. As I learned while my mother was in hospice care, there is a great deal of misinformation regarding the problem that is killing tens of thousands of American per year. It is officially the most lethal drug in or history, both in the number of victims it claims as well as the ease in which people can overdose. 2 milligrams is enough to kill a grown man.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2019/09/09/fentanyl-chinas-way-poisoning-america/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Fentanyl is China’s way of poisoning America
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 06:26:09 pm »
There's some good information in there for those of us concerned about the opioid epidemic.