Author Topic: Brutal Video - Two US Urban High-School Girlz Deliver Extended In-Class Beating to Their Teacher  (Read 688 times)

Offline mrclose

Publik Skool teachurz and there relatives are encouraged to chime in regarding similar experiences and stories.
(I do believe that my SpeL Cheker is Brokin)

Two urban high-school girls perform extended in-class beating of their teacher.

No word on the condition of the teacher, the current legal disposition of the perps, or even in what part of the country this happened.

Many states like California under Obama undertook the position that certain ethnicities more frequently were expelled. They therefore undertook new legal measures assuring that perps of this type cannot be expelled for similar actions.

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1170401515854602242
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline goatprairie

The teacher probably didn't call the girls by their preferred pronouns.
Seriously, this is an argument for arming teachers or allowing them to carry clubs to defend themselves against feral students.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One less Liberal teacher.... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
These videos are regularly faked with staged actors. They're done to get views in the hopes of going viral.

I knew a troupe of comedy actors who did these sorts of videos... not quite as violent, though.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

This might be phony, but violence in the classroom is real.  One of my relatives is a retired Catholic schoolteacher who kept in touch with some of her former colleagues.  The school where she taught had  scholarships for "disadvantaged youths."  One of those ghetto kids savagely beat up one of my cousin's former colleagues.

Parents who paid for their kids' education at that school, as well as financed those scholarships for the "disadvantaged" kids, finally got fed up and pulled their kids out of that school.  With no money coming in to finance the ghetto kids, the school closed.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
These videos are regularly faked with staged actors. They're done to get views in the hopes of going viral.

I knew a troupe of comedy actors who did these sorts of videos... not quite as violent, though.
Maybe so, but that dies not mean this or any others you see are necessarily fakes.  The vice principal was stabbed at the Junior High I went to during race riots, and that was over 50 years ago.
Obama's tender dealings with race relations have done much to make the situation the worst it has been since then, and the constant fanning of those flames has not let up one bit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

I had just finished my student teaching at an inner city vocational school in Buffalo. My cooperating teacher informed me that there was a position open in another school but told me not to apply for it. It seems that a boy and a girl got into a physical altercation during class. The teacher intervened and turned to the girl (who had started it) to calm her down. She was wearing the military style boots that were popular at the time and kicked him in the groin. One of his testicles was crushed and had to be removed. He spent about 2 weeks in the hospital and another 2 months recovering from the surgery. Charges were placed but as she was a minor the records were sealed. Could not sue the family since they were on public assistance.

Several years later I was working at a suburban school. There was an altercation between a white girl (Once again she started it) and an African American male. One of my colleagues went to put his hand on the girls arm to turn her away. She swung backwards and hit him in the groin, knocked the wind out of him, but no serious damage.   
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No traditional-minded American in their right mind should send their kids to public schools today. NO exceptions.

They should choose ONLY parochial or right-wing private schools to which to send them. And I DO mean "right wing".

Offline verga

No traditional-minded American in their right mind should send their kids to public schools today. NO exceptions.

They should choose ONLY parochial or right-wing private schools to which to send them. And I DO mean "right wing".
I know that you may finds this hard to believe, but there are some of working in public schools specifically to fight against the liberalism. If not for us they would only be getting liberal indoctrination. So maybe cut some of us a little slack.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I was on a school board in a comfortable suburb, and this kind of thing sadly does happen to teachers all the time.  What is disgusting is that administrations often do not support the teachers in these altercations.  Both these girls should be expelled and face serious felony charges.

When I was on the board, our high school principal exited a stairwell into a single loaded class hallway, and a student plowed into him with his shoulder and knocked this principal off his feet into the lockers along the wall.  The principal said, 'watch it son', and the kid said 'F *&) You!'.  The idiot principal wanted to let the altercation go, and I told the superintendent, you have only one choice, suspend the kid for one week or else.  His parents squaked, and the Admin wanted to end the suspension.  I told the superintendent one week.  I had to force him to suspend the punk. 

Subsequent to this event, we issued a school policy that clearly stated zero tolerance for bad behavior, and every student signed the policy acknowledging their comprehension of the policy.  A lot of kids were expelled because of the policy, including students with very influential parents.

Offline verga

I was on a school board in a comfortable suburb, and this kind of thing sadly does happen to teachers all the time.  What is disgusting is that administrations often do not support the teachers in these altercations.  Both these girls should be expelled and face serious felony charges.

When I was on the board, our high school principal exited a stairwell into a single loaded class hallway, and a student plowed into him with his shoulder and knocked this principal off his feet into the lockers along the wall.  The principal said, 'watch it son', and the kid said 'F *&) You!'.  The idiot principal wanted to let the altercation go, and I told the superintendent, you have only one choice, suspend the kid for one week or else.  His parents squaked, and the Admin wanted to end the suspension.  I told the superintendent one week.  I had to force him to suspend the punk. 

Subsequent to this event, we issued a school policy that clearly stated zero tolerance for bad behavior, and every student signed the policy acknowledging their comprehension of the policy.  A lot of kids were expelled because of the policy, including students with very influential parents.
The school I taught at in Buffalo had a zero tolerance policy too....... for teachers. The principal always took the side of the students, unless you were one of his buddies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The school I taught at in Buffalo had a zero tolerance policy too....... for teachers. The principal always took the side of the students, unless you were one of his buddies.
A teacher in Buffalo? God help you. The whole system in that city, from the union right up to the Board of Education, is all messed up.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024