Author Topic: Mattis: Let me tell you about how badly Obama screwed up the ISIS situation - Washington Examiner  (Read 186 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mattis: Let me tell you about how badly Obama screwed up the ISIS situation
by Becket Adams  | September 04, 2019 05:03 PM

In a memo to top military leaders, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said a high-level panel will determine how to implement Trump's ban on transgender individuals in the military. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Democratic lawmakers and their allies in the press are getting more than they bargained for this week with the release of former Secretary of Defense James Mattis’ memoir, Call Sign Chaos.

White House critics have salivated for weeks over the possibility that the book would be a White House tell-all, overflowing with delicious gossip about President Trump and his inner circle. The book provides no such juicy tidbits for the #Resistance, according to the Washington Examiner’s Kelly Jane Torrance.

Read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/mattis-let-me-tell-you-about-how-badly-obama-screwed-up-the-isis-situation
Mattis Slams Obama, Biden for 'Ignoring Reality' in Iraq, Leading to Rise of ISIS
https://smallwarsjournal.com/blog/mattis-slams-obama-biden-ignoring-reality-iraq-leading-rise-isis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well General, if you thought Obama was playing for our team you're right but if you knew, as I did, that he was playing for the other team he was perfect.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

It hilarious the way Mattis trolled the left with this book rollout.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hussein was playing for his team. He made no secret of it.
America elected a wartime President who specifically said...
'I stand with the Muslims.'
with no equivocation.

Obama said with no apology, "I stand with the Muslims."
And yet the idiotic Left elected him anyway.

And so many suicidal Jews and Christians voted for this guy.
You have to wonder, how people became so stupid.
There has to be a word for beyond stupid.
These people are too stupid to be alive.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.