Author Topic: Comey Tickles the Wire  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey Tickles the Wire
« on: September 06, 2019, 01:21:17 pm »
 Comey Tickles the Wire
Wiretapping the president — an FBI first.
by George Parry
September 6, 2019, 12:01 AM

“Tickling the wire”: That’s the slang expression used by law enforcement personnel to describe the process of trying to breathe life into a moribund or unproductive wiretap. When the subjects of such surveillance fail to discuss their criminal activities over the monitored telephones or at the bugged premises, surreptitious steps can be taken to induce them to do so. For example, in the case of a federal wiretap on a drug dealer’s telephone, if few incriminating communications have been intercepted, the local police can be enlisted to conduct an apparently unrelated car stop, interrogation, and search of the subject. This would be calculated to rattle and worry him in the hope that he would discuss the incident over the monitored telephone and, in doing so, make self-incriminating statements regarding his activities. Other techniques — such as having an informant contact the subject — can be used, but the object is always the same: to agitate the subject and get him to make admissions against interest over the wiretapped line.

As an organized crime prosecutor at the federal and state levels, I worked multiple electronic surveillance cases in which this technique was used quite effectively. But of all the federal and state agencies with which I was privileged to work, the organization that was absolutely the best at “tickling the wire” was the FBI.

This brings us, of course, to the mysterious antics of former FBI Director James Comey, as chronicled in the recently released report by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General regarding his disclosure of sensitive investigative information and “handling of certain memoranda.” Among other things, the report describes a series of private meetings by Comey with Donald Trump. Immediately following each meeting, Comey executed a memorandum setting forth his version of what had transpired.

more
https://spectator.org/comey-tickles-the-wire/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Comey Tickles the Wire
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 01:40:23 pm »
But for William Jefferson Clinton no one would have ever heard the name James Comey.  He was and is a made man in the Clinton mafia and does as he is told.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Comey Tickles the Wire
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 02:13:33 pm »
But for William Jefferson Clinton no one would have ever heard the name James Comey.  He was and is a made man in the Clinton mafia and does as he is told.

Two peas in pod those two.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.