Author Topic: People are shooting each other for food and water ...  (Read 539 times)

Offline mrclose

People are shooting each other for food and water ...
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:46:18 pm »

'People are shooting each other for food and water': Bahamas Hurricane Dorian death toll will be...

The Bahamas have a murder rate on par with South Africa or Brazil. About six times greater than the USA.

Their hold on the rule of law is very slim. It is totally imposed top-down.

We will get incredible stories of savagery as news starts leaking out.

In the U.S., with heavily armed neighborhoods, when government breaks down, neighborhood militias spontaneously form in a day, preserving order and a rough rule of law. :beer:

The death toll from devastating Hurricane Dorian will be 'staggering' with thousands still missing, officials have warned amid reports looters are 'trying to shoot people' in the scramble for food and water.

Up to 70,000 are in need of 'life-saving assistance' while Great Abaco is said to be virtually uninhabitable, with bodies piled up and witnesses say there is a 'smell of death' with corpses floating in the water.

While the official death toll stands at 30, that number is expected to rise today and hundreds of body bags have been ordered along with extra freezers.

A massive international relief effort was ramped up today as survivors revealed horrifying details of the 'apocalyptic' aftermath of the 185mph, Category-5 storm.

One of them, Alicia Cooke, broke down in tears as she revealed: 'Everything is gone, people are starting to panic. Pillaging, looting, trying to shoot people for food and water. It's just no way everyone's going to get out.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7434531/Militias-form-stop-looting-devastated-Bahamas-wake-Hurricane-Dorian.html

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: People are shooting each other for food and water ...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:41:46 pm »
They have guns in the former Colony? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:47:48 pm »
What do you want to bet that guns were one of the few things people made sure not to lose during the storm (and I don't blame them).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 11:49:01 pm »
What do you want to bet that guns were one of the few things people made sure not to lose during the storm (and I don't blame them).

:thumbsup:
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 12:26:27 am »
Sean Connery lives full time in the Bahamas. He road out the hurricane at his villa.

Said he fell in love with the place after filming Dr No.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/09/06/hurricane-dorian-ravages-bahamas-spares-sean-connery-mansion/2234085001/
~ Self

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 01:24:09 am »
Sean Connery lives full time in the Bahamas. He road out the hurricane at his villa.

Said he fell in love with the place after filming Dr No.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/09/06/hurricane-dorian-ravages-bahamas-spares-sean-connery-mansion/2234085001/

I didn't realize that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 01:30:25 am »
I didn't realize that.

I knew he had a spread there, but I did not know he was there for Dorian. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 01:52:01 am »
Oh gosh how sad. Amazing how people act sometimes. But if your family is desperate....

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 01:54:37 am »
I found an Rticle on Sean Connery

Sean Connery says he was ‘lucky’ to survive Dorian in Bahamas

He was shaken, not stirred.

Sean Connery said he was “lucky” to have escaped Hurricane Dorian’s fury after it ravaged the Bahamas, where the former Bond star rode through the storm with his wife Micheline in their home on the island of Providence, according to a report.

“We are both fine,” the former 007 told the Scottish Daily Mail.

“We were lucky compared to many others and the damage here was not great. We had been prepared for the storm, everything was ready in advance – we weren’t taking any chances and knew what to do,” added Connery, who celebrated his 89th birthday on the island Sunday.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/sean-connery-says-he-was-lucky-to-survive-dorian-in-bahamas/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:55:40 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️