Author Topic: Rep. Ilhan Omar’s husband wants divorce after affair bombshell: source  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s husband wants divorce after affair bombshell: source

By Ebony Bowden

September 3, 2019 | 7:42pm

MINNEAPOLIS — Rep. Ilhan Omar’s marriage appears to be headed for the rocks, a longtime friend of the couple told The Post.

The congresswoman’s husband, Ahmed Hirsi, the source said, is poised to file for divorce after the revelation in a bombshell court filing that she allegedly had an affair with DC political consultant Tim Mynett.

The Minnesota congresswoman and her husband allegedly separated in March, and Omar asked Hirsi to divorce her around that time because she didn’t want to file the papers — but Hirsi refused, telling her if she wanted a divorce she should do it herself, said the source, who has known both parties for 20 years.

The husband allegedly changed his mind after Tim Mynett’s wife last week filed bombshell divorce papers claiming her spouse was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative — with Hirsi said to be angry he had been made to look the fool by the allegations of an extramarital affair.

“I’m surprised he hasn’t filed already,” the source told The Post, adding that Hirsi was “very confused” in the wake of the bombshell allegations but still loved his wife and was reluctant to expose their three children to a public divorce battle.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/rep-ilhan-omars-husband-wants-divorce-after-affair-bombshell-source/amp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Stone her. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Stone her.

Omar & her new beau Tim had better pray her ex isn't a devout muslim.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Stone her.

Yes, according to her faith tradition.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He's more likely pissed off about the money which went to the other guy.

Likely he knew about Omar's promiscuity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

He knows about a lot of the skeletons from which she's been able to deflect attention with accusations of racism and bigotry. And her adultery probably isn't playing well among her Somali-Muslim (naturalized citizen) base. Her camel may soon need orthopedic surgery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's more likely pissed off about the money which went to the other guy.

Likely he knew about Omar's promiscuity.

Sometimes the spouse is the last to know.  That said, I think he probably knew too because she strayed before, with himself being "the other man."  My Grandpappy used to tell my Dad, "Never raid another man's chicken coop, because someday it will be your coop being robbed."

I think he just didn't want to be the one filing, as he said, until she publicly humiliated him without remorse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Homewrecker Ilhan Omar Gets BAD News
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 12:54:36 pm »

Homewrecker Ilhan Omar Gets BAD News

She deserves everything bad that happens to her for this…

The husband of Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar wants a divorce from his Squad member wife who apparently cheated on him with a staff member.

Ahmed Hirsi is filing for divorce after the wife of Omar’s staffer Tim Mynett filed for divorce alleging an affair, The New York Post reported.

The congresswoman’s husband, Ahmed Hirsi, the source said, is poised to file for divorce after the revelation in a bombshell court filing that she allegedly had an affair with DC political consultant Tim Mynett.

http://presidentialpolitics.com/homewrecker-ilhan-omar-gets-bad-news/