Author Topic: MAINE: First Lewiston, now Portland is being overrun by African Muslim invaders  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

MAINE: First Lewiston, now Portland is being overrun by African Muslim invaders

September 4, 2019 by BareNakedIslam 

Lewiston, Maine already has earned the nickname “Little Mogadishu” because of the massive influx of Somali Muslim migrants who were settled there during the Obama regime. Now it appears that Portland, Maine is also filled to capacity with African asylum seekers, being sent up for San Antonio.

Maine First Media In May 2108, a local mother recorded as a mob of teens and children, boys and girls as young as nine years old, brandishing wooden bats and other objects, along with fists, feet and sheer numbers to attack the two non-Somali defenders. At one point you can even here one of the hoodlums repeatedly daring the woman to, “stop me, bitch.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/09/04/maine-first-lewiston-now-portland-is-being-overrun-by-african-muslim-invaders/

Offline skeeter

It's pretty clear now the coming unpleasantness will involve the cities squaring off with the rest of the country. And I can't imagine how it will play out - I can't think of any close historical precedent.

Offline OfTheCross

I think I read somewhere that the entire US population fits comfortable in Texas...we'll figure something out
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"It's pretty clear now the coming unpleasantness will involve the cities squaring off with the rest of the country"

The "coming unpleasantness" ???

That's putting it mildly!

Having said that, if states like Maine are unwilling to simply say "no!" to such transfers, and then REFUSE them (and send them back where they came from), what can be done?