Author Topic: Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall  (Read 1049 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall
« on: September 05, 2019, 01:09:22 am »
Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall
by Julio Rosas
 & Joseph Simonson
 | September 04, 2019 08:39 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

Biden has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

Months later, surgeons clipped a second aneurysm before it burst. Biden then took a seven-month leave from the Senate following the surgery. He’s described the operation as “they literally had to take the top of my head off.”

Doctors removed a benign polyp during a colonoscopy in 1996. In 2003, Biden had his gallbladder removed. He also suffers from asthma and allergies, and takes a prescription drug to lower his cholesterol. He has also taken medication for an enlarged prostate.

Biden hasn’t disclosed his medical history since 2008 when doctors found he had an irregular heartbeat.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bidens-eye-fills-with-blood-during-cnn-climate-town-hall
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 01:10:18 am »
Take him home Jill
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 01:19:19 am »
Another Hillary?
Hillary was close to death after her campaign. She was constantly sick, fainting, and disorientated.
Politicians have no job. They do not 'work' like you and I do.
When they actually have to 'do' something real, it tears them up.
They're not used to actually 'doing something'.
Could be that Biden will slowly fall apart, one thing after the other, during the campaign, like Hillary did.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 01:43:41 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 01:25:29 am »
I'm hoping he's the nominee. Now I'm afraid he might not make it that long.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 01:26:49 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 01:29:47 am »
Oh, Joe.....  **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 01:31:43 am »

I hope somebody had the good sense to get him to an ER before he strokes out....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 01:33:54 am »
I hope somebody had the good sense to get him to an ER before he strokes out....

No one dared ask him even if he was okay. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:26 am »
Blow, baby, blow.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 01:57:41 am »
  Adverse side effect of hair plugs.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 02:17:45 am »
No one dared ask him even if he was okay.

I guess, then, literally nobody there gives a crap if he croaks.  With his medical history, a rupture like that seems extremely dangerous to me.  He has to be on life-time blood thinners, like Warfaren. 

@Victoria33 Do you have an EMT-type opinion about this?  Maybe my concern is all wet, I'l admit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2019, 02:20:03 am »
Blow, baby, blow.

Or he spends too much time hanging from rafters.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2019, 02:21:57 am »
I guess, then, literally nobody there gives a crap if he croaks.  With his medical history, a rupture like that seems extremely dangerous to me.  He has to be on life-time blood thinners, like Warfaren. 

@Victoria33 Do you have an EMT-type opinion about this?  Maybe my concern is all wet, I'l admit.

He's going to drop out by Friday afternoon.

Warren and the rest will continue to go insane, and "TAH-DAH!!!".....Hillary Clinton will put on her Nero jacket pantsuit again appearing to be a 'Centrist'.

Then, President Trump releases all the facts of her misdeeds as Sec of State and Russian Collusion Coup attempt.

...then I wake up.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2019, 02:23:47 am »

As an RN I can tell you risk factors are high blood pressure and use of blood thinners, although I don' know if he's taking those.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2019, 02:31:10 am »
As an RN I can tell you risk factors are high blood pressure and use of blood thinners, although I don' know if he's taking those.

I'll bet a two-dollar bill (I have a whole sheet of them on my wall) that he's at least on blood thinners, since he got that plate in his head.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 02:53:37 am »
Has Trump tweeted about it yet? 

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of his wherever.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2019, 02:58:20 am »
Has Trump tweeted about it yet? 

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of his wherever.

Why was that the first thing I thought of when I saw this headline?   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2019, 02:59:38 am »
Hmmm.
Maybe someone was playing Slim Whitman songs nearby...  :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2019, 03:25:32 am »
Why was that the first thing I thought of when I saw this headline?   :laugh:

Couldn't help myself.  Too good of an opportunity.   :facepalm:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2019, 03:35:47 am »
Couldn't help myself.  Too good of an opportunity.   :facepalm:

Low hanging fruit.  A low, fastball. :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2019, 04:20:55 am »
Low hanging fruit.  A low, fastball. :beer:

wink777

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 10:47:50 am »
Maybe his BP meds were exacerbating his confusion and gaffes so they reduced the dosage?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 12:26:01 pm »
I would think he would be able to feel what was going on.  The stress of being before the public and answering questions would raise blood pressure which is a risk for stroke and then you factor in his age and other health conditions and if indeed his eye filled with blood he needs some emergency medical attention.  Hopefully he will consider dropping out of the race and if not his family will talk some sense into him.  Perhaps the recent gaffes have been due to nerves, stress and the onset of a stroke.

Joe:  Time to end your long political career and enjoy the time that you have left with your loving wife and family.  Count your blessings!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:28:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 12:47:24 pm »
I'll bet a two-dollar bill (I have a whole sheet of them on my wall) that he's at least on blood thinners, since he got that plate in his head.

You know they had to replace his metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Jill would rev up the microwave,  Joe would piss his pants and forget who he was for about half an hour.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.