Author Topic: Meet the ’super pro-cop’ gorgeous young Latina running for Congress who calls herself ‘the anti-AOC’  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 4, 2019
Meet the ’super pro-cop’ gorgeous young Latina running for Congress who calls herself ‘the anti-AOC’
By Thomas Lifson

Catalina Lauf is 26-years-old and running for Congress in Illinois, hoping to unseat a Democrat incumbent and push aside Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as the youngest woman ever to be elected to Congress. Kyle S. Reyes of Law Enforcement Today writes:

She’s a young Latina. She’s from Illinois.  She’s running for Congress.  And she’s the polar opposite of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

She’s conservative. She’s smart.  She’s gorgeous.  She supports law enforcement.  She actually loves America.  Her idol is Ronald Reagan.  And she’s not afraid to ruffle feathers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/meet_the_super_procop_gorgeous_young_latina_running_for_congress_who_calls_herself_the_antiaoc.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Some things never change.

Would she have attracted national attention if she were homely? I doubt it. Pretty women get all the attention.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Would she have attracted national attention if she were homely? I doubt it. Pretty women get all the attention.

Homely is where the Il rat party live and breathe. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LottieDah

She certainly is a gorgeous young woman. Is she competent?  Competency is more important than good looks.

Offline skeeter

Whether its because she's pretty or he's a bombastic "fighter" - who cares why people vote for them, as long as they promote the right policies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Is it her fault God graced her with good looks?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1