Author Topic: Beto Starts Selling a Provocative New T-Shirt Because He Thinks He Can F-Word His Way to the White H  (Read 293 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There is a picture of Robert Francis' profane tee shirt at the link.

Red State’s Alex Parker wrote over the weekend about how failed U.S. Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke is campaigning for the “hip” vote with his frequent use of the f-word (including saying it unbleeped on live TV) to describe his frustration with the debate over gun rights in the aftermath of recent mass shootings.
In response to what we’re being led to believe is the rising popularity in Democratic circles for the struggling 2020 presidential candidate to use the f-word, the Beto campaign has come out with a new t-shirt in order to capitalize on the alleged momentum.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/09/02/beto-starts-selling-provocative-new-t-shirt-thinks-can-f-word-way-white-house/
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It just shows how far out of touch he is. Donors, supporters, and most Americans, take the Presidency seriously. They want a serious person for a serious job. Francis O'Rourke's childlike brain doesn't understand this. He still thinks skateboarding is 'cool'. Eating dirt is 'cool' and hip. And...maybe it is? I don't know? But being 'cool' is only going to get him less than 10% of the vote. Who knows what he is thinking.

No wonder his staff abandoned him, along with his donors. He is simply not a serious candidate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
F you Gringo.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was gonna post a photo of it but it is disgusting....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nacho is flailing away in his desperate attempt to be the first adolescent POTUS. His brain stopped developing when he was about twelve, probably from drug use. His twitchiness and mania are relics. Just leave the stage, kid.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I was gonna post a photo of it but it is disgusting....

Thank you for not posting it.

The shirt is disgusting and so is Robert Francis.  Sadly he doesn't take the award for scumbag of the weekend with this shirt.

Eric Swalwell gets that honor.

Neither of them combined have enough class to fill a thimble.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nacho is flailing away in his desperate attempt to be the first adolescent POTUS. His brain stopped developing when he was about twelve, probably from drug use. His twitchiness and mania are relics. Just leave the stage, kid.

I'd be willing to bet they are more signs that he needs to get his next fix.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think his parents fed him paint chips covered with queso when he was a kid.  Eat your nacho's Beto.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.