Author Topic: Warren takes page from Obama’s ‘you didn’t build that’ message to entrepreneurs  (Read 180 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren takes page from Obama’s ‘you didn’t build that’ message to entrepreneurs
September 3, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Instead of pretending to be Native American, Democrat presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren is now seemingly pretending to be former President Barack Hussein Obama.

During a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Labor Day, the 2020 contender closely echoed Obama’s infamous “you didn’t build that” speech of 2012.

She made the remarks while defending the “wealth tax” she seeks to implement to pay for, among other things, reparations for gays, reparations for blacks and universal childcare.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/03/warren-takes-page-from-obamas-you-didnt-build-that-message-to-entrepreneurs-814364
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It's going to mighty hard for Lieawatha to claim she's a capitalist after all her commie statements. This will be a problem if she gets the nomination.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I read somewhere recently, it was Warren who said that first - Obama got it from her.  That is why she is using it now - it is her thinking, not his.

Offline mountaineer

I read somewhere recently, it was Warren who said that first - Obama got it from her.  That is why she is using it now - it is her thinking, not his.
Both are so brilliant and such deep thinkers, it's hard to tell who's plagiarizing whom.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"Instead of pretending to be Native American..."

I have written about this before.  I researched her life, where she was born, in Oklahoma where the Cherokee Nation was settled after the Trail of Tears.  She heard this from family since she was a child.  I heard the same thing about the Choctaw Nation and my great grandfather marrying a Choctaw when they stayed in Arkansas during the Trail of Tears, before moving on to Oklahoma. I had no reason not to believe family and she didn't either.

Offline mountaineer

I have a sibling who insists he's Shawnee. My Ancestry.com DNA test reveals that to be family folklore, at best - not one drop of American Indian blood showed up. He probably wouldn't be convinced even if he had his own DNA test.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

That is my understanding too.  Lieawatha originated the phrase.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

That is my understanding too.  Lieawatha originated the phrase.

When in fact, it is truly the other way around.
YOU DID BUILD THIS.

Without the entrepreneurship of American businessmen, There would be neither the funds, nor the reason for the roadways and railroads and ports - All the infrastructure that government wonks love to point to.

Without that entrepreneurship, intertwined into every main street and community, there owuld be no main street or community.

Make no mistake - each and every one of you that has taken the enormous risks of business ownership are the life-blood of this nation, and everyone here that has a job owes their livelihood to YOU.