Author Topic: Woman attempts to evade warrants by impersonating 21-year-old daughter (mug shot!)  (Read 806 times)

Offline mrclose

It didn't work :dammit:

DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (KUTV) — A woman in Davis County was arrested on Saturday for charges of drug possession, driving with a revoked license, and offering false personal info to a police officer, court documents said.

Heather Garcia, age 38, was pulled over on Main Street in Farmington after an officer noticed her Silver BMW did not have a license. Davis County Police performed a vehicle search and found drug paraphernalia and a white powdery substance.

Officers tried to gather information from Garcia during the arrest. She told officers her name was Mercedes and was born in 1998. Officers soon realized through a records check that the identity Garcia had offered was actually her daughters.

Once police were able to make a positive ID on Heather Garcia, they discovered she had outstanding warrants. Court documents show she is currently in Davis County Jail under her active warrants and new charges.

https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/woman-arrested-for-drug-possession-tries-to-impersonate-21-year-old-daughter

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline PeteS in CA

The daughter needs to press charges for identity theft. That female scum needs a long career of modeling orange jumpsuits.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Looks more like a 38-year-old man trying to impersonate a 21-year-old woman.
And Uncle Leo wants his eyebrows back.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I forgot to post this yesterday...I thought it was soooo funny..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline OfTheCross

Looks more like a 38-year-old man trying to impersonate a 21-year-old woman.
And Uncle Leo wants his eyebrows back.

:silly:
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Will never understand why a certain 'type' of women, shave their eyebrows off and paint on new ones. Especially when they get them tattooed on. That never works out right. Usually they wind up looking constantly 'surprised' by something, or they look like they are always angry about something.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will never understand why a certain 'type' of women, shave their eyebrows off and paint on new ones. Especially when they get them tattooed on. That never works out right. Usually they wind up looking constantly 'surprised' by something, or they look like they are always angry about something.

...that and using a lip liner that doesn't match your lipstick..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Not sure about that. Used to work with a woman who wore soft red lipliner that faded into soft pink lipstick. I was a lot younger then but my goodness, all I wanted to do was to kiss her. It drove me crazy for some reason I cannot explain. She didn't outline her lips. It all seemed to fade in together.

It was similar to this...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Damn smart move to have the mug shot taken wearing that makeup.  No one will recognize her as the perp after she washes her face.   :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Very big in the 90's @mystery-ak   It's making a comeback ... albeit lighter than the perp's wearing.  Deeper liner; nude lipstick.

Blame her:   :laugh:

Offline verga

That's a man baby....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

That's a man baby....

Probably. Far be it for the media to use the wrong preferred gender pronoun.

Damn them to hell. After they're done no one will know which end is up.