Author Topic: Donald Trump Says His 'Real Opponent' in 2020 Election Is the 'Fake News Media,' Not Democrats  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think I may be on to something here.  People love the sausage, but they find that seeing it being made is distasteful.   :shrug:

OH Yeah!! Quite true!  Even the revolutionary war saw 1/3 of the inhabitants remain loyal to the King, 1/3 took no part in it, and the other 1/3 won us our independence! 

I'm a sausage maker through and through!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

No, the press is not fair to the presidents.  But Trump is the biggest whiner.  Remember how much crap Bush had to take?  I hardly think that the News media is the biggest challenge any president has.

I also think that its likely Fake News comes from Trumps own Twitter Account.

The press isn't fair to Republican presidents or congressmen.  They are more than happy however to promote the lies,accusations and agenda of the Democrat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Hmm..............agree the media is Trump's mortal enemy!
Now picture him leaving the WH travelling somewhere; so what does he do???
Why he marches over to the press posse, blathers something or other as they
shout questions at him and an hour's worth of back and forth commences.
Your enemies must fear you; otherwise they simply urinate on you.
So why does Trump engage in this asinine behavior???
Because that's where the cameras and mikes are and he desperately craves
the attention this gets him even if it makes him look like an utter fool!!!

That's right. It's all about the 'Big Show'
Without him playing his part, sh*t-stirring, there would be no show at all.

Online roamer_1

Everyone knows the media has an agenda?

No.

99.9% of people (I made that number up) are going to believe what they see on PMSNBCLBGTQWENEEDMOREFNLETTERS. 

I can't say Trump's approach is the best one, but at least he's calling attention to the media bias  (in his own "special" way).

Right... Where 'special' means 'retarded'.   :laugh:

Online roamer_1

I think that’s why Rush keeps reminding conservatives specifically of this (regarding the actions and reactions, and the dueling words between Trump and the media establishment):

â€œThis is what fighting back looks like, folks.”

Right... Fighting idiocy with idiocy. Works every time.  *****rollingeyes***** :whistle:

Offline aligncare

I'm not approving what he's saying here, but have previous Presidents ever said the press was fair?

I'm more concerned about what they actually do about it.

Watergate: Political burglars broke into and tried (but failed) to tap the phones at the offices of the DNC headquarters in the Watergate office complex. The media spent the next two-years digging into and investigating every aspect of that one, bungled burglary...

2016 election: Top levels of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ orchestrated and attempted a soft coup of candidate Trump and then President Trump. The media spent the next three years fueling lies about Russian collusion, and offering crickets about deep state crimes against a sitting president.

See the problem?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watergate: Political burglars broke into and tried (but failed) to tap the phones at the offices of the DNC headquarters in the Watergate office complex. The media spent the next two-years digging into and investigating every aspect of that one, bungled burglary...

2016 election: Top levels of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ orchestrated and attempted a soft coup of candidate Trump and then President Trump. The media spent the next three years fueling lies about Russian collusion, and offering crickets about deep state crimes against a sitting president.

See the problem?

I certainly see how 40 years of rolling over for the Rats has caused them to get the idea "nothing's illegal if they do it."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

See the problem?

:yowsa:  It's as plain as the nose on your face.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
OH Yeah!! Quite true!  Even the revolutionary war saw 1/3 of the inhabitants remain loyal to the King, 1/3 took no part in it, and the other 1/3 won us our independence! 

I'm a sausage maker through and through!

Good!!! yogi555
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Right... Fighting idiocy with idiocy. Works every time.  *****rollingeyes***** :whistle:

I don't know how people can listen to that guy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

I don't know how people can listen to that guy.

Me neither. Thankfully I am immune

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Me neither. Thankfully I am immune

No you are not.   88devil   

With every syllable POTUS utters you burst a mini blood vessel because he lives right under your skin 24/7.   "Immune"....  pure  :bs: 

Online roamer_1

No you are not.   88devil   

With every syllable POTUS utters you burst a mini blood vessel because he lives right under your skin 24/7.   "Immune"....  pure  :bs:

Nope. I pretty much ignore him.

Offline musiclady

Why does anyone think that whining like a two year old saying stupid, adolescent things on Twitter is "fighting back?"

When did "conservatism" become so wimpy??  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Nope. I pretty much ignore him.

Word soup is my least favorite food......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online roamer_1

Why does anyone think that whining like a two year old saying stupid, adolescent things on Twitter is "fighting back?"

When did "conservatism" become so wimpy??  :shrug:

I have no idea. Although most of the people I know to be Conservative share your opinion...
Hope that helps.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

Word soup is my least favorite food......

Exactly. We have never had such an intellectually incoherent president in all my days.

Offline musiclady

I have no idea. Although most of the people I know to be Conservative share your opinion...
Hope that helps.  :beer:

I guess there just aren't that many of us any more.....  :shrug:

The day of the thoughtful, respectful, educated Republican is apparently over.  Defense of the indefensible is the zeitgeist.

In reference to the specific title thread, Donald Trump's "real" opponent is himself.

Offline musiclady

Exactly. We have never had such an intellectually incoherent president in all my days.

Perhaps since the beginning of the Republic.  When I listen to him (as little as I can), I can't help but think, how in the name of all that's good and decent, did this guy get to be President??  How did the Republican Party nominate him?  Why do his poll numbers rise the dumber he gets??

What has happened to the country I used to love so dearly???

Online roamer_1

The day of the thoughtful, respectful, educated Republican is apparently over.  Defense of the indefensible is the zeitgeist.

In reference to the specific title thread, Donald Trump's "real" opponent is himself.

Never a truer word...  :beer:

Offline musiclady

Online roamer_1

Perhaps since the beginning of the Republic.  When I listen to him (as little as I can), I can't help but think, how in the name of all that's good and decent, did this guy get to be President??  How did the Republican Party nominate him?  Why do his poll numbers rise the dumber he gets??

What has happened to the country I used to love so dearly???

Nothing for it... The bit's in their teeth.
Strap up, strap down, and get ready for it.
And all that's left is to pray for repentance.

Offline musiclady

Nothing for it... The bit's in their teeth.
Strap up, strap down, and get ready for it.
And all that's left is to pray for repentance.

Amen and AMEN!!

Offline libertybele

Quote from: musiclady link=to=374099.msg2046684#msg2046684 date=1567540801

Pretty much. I see his tweets at time as quite juvenile.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.