Author Topic: Desperate for Attention, Beto Drops 'F-Bombs' All Over the Place to Describe Shootings in Midland-Od  (Read 970 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Desperate for Attention, Beto Drops 'F-Bombs' All Over the Place to Describe Shootings in Midland-Odessa
By Rick Moran September 1, 2019

It's hard to know what constituency Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke is targeting by dropping F-bombs all over the media landscape.

Normally, I'd guess high school hipsters but they can't vote. Maybe Beto is trying to sound "working class" --  power to the effin' worker and all that. But let's face it, Beto doesn't look or sound "working class." He looks and sounds like a nerdy folk singer -- which is exactly what he was.

All we know is that Beto has been using a naughty word for making love a lot these last 24 hours.

Daily Beast:

Former Texas representative and 2020 hopeful Beto O’Rourke railed against Congress late Saturday for not doing enough to stop gun violence after yet another mass shooting. After a gunman in west Texas  left at least 5 dead and 21 injured, O'Rourke told voters in Virginia that “there is no reason” Americans should live with such gun violence. “Not sure how many gunmen, not sure how many people have been shot. Don’t know how many people have been killed, the condition of those who have survived. Don’t know what the motivation is, do not yet know the firearms that were used, or how they acquired them. But we do know that this is fu**ed up,” he said.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/desperate-for-attention-beto-drops-f-bombs-all-over-the-place-to-describe-shootings-in-midland-odessa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

The bodies weren't even cold yet before the Dem politicians -- running for president next year or not -- started whining.  We didn't even know the shooter's name until just a little bit ago, let alone what type of firearms was used or whether it was purchased legally.  Despicable. 

Last I heard, Robert's presidential campaign wasn't doing so well, so I guess he needed a "lift" and this is how he thought he was going to get it -- by going into a profanity laced tirade. 

Sorry, Bobby.  People didn't like you before and now they like you even less.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Robert Francis is too stupid to see how desperate he looks.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The boy is acting like a drunk Irishman.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Applewood

@mystery-ak

Another reason why Bob's campaign is toast.

Keep talking Robert.  Keep talking. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

The boy is acting like a drunk Irishman.

I'm not Irish, but I know more than a few, and I have been known to enjoy a drink under extreme social pressure. Like breakfast, for instance.

Either way, I've shared gallons of Guinness and barrels of whiskey with plenty of Irishmen and never known a single one to be as big a knucklehead as Beto'ff O'Rourke.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm not Irish, but I know more than a few, and I have been known to enjoy a drink under extreme social pressure. Like breakfast, for instance.

Either way, I've shared gallons of Guinness and barrels of whiskey with plenty of Irishmen and never known a single one to be as big a knucklehead as Beto'ff O'Rourke.

Lets just say he is out standing in his field.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Lets just say he is out standing in his field.

He should stand out in a field more often. Like during a tornado.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

He should stand out in a field more often. Like during a tornado.

Well his Momma said he wasn't bright enough to come in out of the rain...

Offline Night Hides Not

Beto Admits He Will Forcefully Confiscate Firearms If He’s Elected President (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/beto-admits-he-will-forcefully-confiscate-firearms-if-hes-elected-president-video/

In his dreams.

The problem that I see in trying to communicate with liberals is they may be educated, with a lot of alphabet soup after their names. They are not "learned" and seriously lack common sense. AOC is the best example of this, IMO.

The typical liberal professor has one mindset, and woe be to the student that strays from that mindset.

My college experience was different from that, as we were encouraged to speak freely. 40+ years later, I still can recall what my philosophy professor told me: "With philosophy, it's not what you say, it's how you say it...philosophy is nothing but a bunch of bulls--t."

I'm as proud of the B I earned in that class as any A I earned in other classes. Of the 14 students in that class, 12 were philosophy or theology majors (most were on the path to priesthood). Going toe to toe with them, as we discussed our weekly assignments, imbued me with a confidence I didn't have before.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 03:18:21 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline OfTheCross

I saw the clip of him dropping the F bomb and the crowd loving it.

It's cheesey, imo. Before Trump our presidents had more decorum and still got their message across. Donald does it because he's crass. Beto is doing it for the reaction, imo
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Night Hides Not

It's cheesey, imo. Before Trump our presidents had more decorum and still got their message across. Donald does it because he's crass. Beto is doing it for the reaction, imo

He's just taking a page from the Trump playbook. Trump has made it ok to routinely swear in public.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  Good of you to support Beto @OfTheCross   And, if you don't mind me asking, when the hell has the President dropped the F bomb??

He's just taking a page from the Trump playbook. Trump has made it ok to routinely swear in public.

No, the President does not. When has the President cursed during a media interview?  Show me the clip @Night Hides Not or stand down.

Offline OfTheCross

Wow.  Good of you to support Beto @OfTheCross   And, if you don't mind me asking, when the hell has the President dropped the F bomb??

I don't support Beto, you misread my post.

But the President has definitely made it more acceptable to curse in public. He's done it before and will likely do it again.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't support Beto, you misread my post.

But the President has definitely made it more acceptable to curse in public. He's done it before and will likely do it again.

That is true...

btw Welcome to TBR
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No, the President does not. When has the President cursed during a media interview?  Show me the clip @Night Hides Not or stand down.

I have heard him curse many times at his rallies...

or stand down.

WTH does that mean?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 03:45:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Night Hides Not

Where have you been the last 3 years @Right_in_Virginia ? So now we have to distinguish where a politician swears?

Stand down?  :rolling:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Stand up, Chuck.... let me see ya....

God love ya, what am I talking about....

I’ll tell ya what.....  you’re making everyone else stand up pal!

:silly:

Offline Night Hides Not

WTH does that mean?

Thanks @mystery-ak , I see you beat me by a few minutes. Enjoy your Labor Day!

O/T, we're counting down to Saturday, when my oldest son gets married. It's been a wild and crazy last few months, as you might expect. Mrs. NHN and I "eloped", we got married before our cruise ship left port, she didn't want a big wedding. Weddings in her family usually entail over 150 guests (yep, BIG family), and my family is less than a tenth of that...and 2000 miles away.

Back on topic...standing down is not in our vernacular. As you've demonstrated consistently, bullying is verboten on TBR.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course.  So tell me, when has the POTUS cursed during an interview as your precious Beto has? 

And by "stand down" I mean put up or shut up.  (Hope I got that saying right   happy77 )

I don't think O'Rourke is "precious" to anybody here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of course.  So tell me, when has the POTUS cursed during an interview as your precious Beto has? 

And by "stand down" I mean put up or shut up.  (Hope I got that saying right   happy77 )

That's enough...don't tell people here to shut up...
Support the USO

WTH does that mean?

So "WTH" during a rally is the equivalent of repeatedly dropping the eff bomb during a sit down interview?? @mystery-ak   Good to know.   (Don't look at the picture   88devil )

That's enough...don't tell people here to shut up...

Fair enough.   I've removed the post.

@mystery-ak

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 04:06:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »