Author Topic: DNC Announces Which ‘Religious’ Group Is Largest Share Of Its Voters  (Read 826 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Announces Which ‘Religious’ Group Is Largest Share Of Its Voters

GOP Presidential Staff August 30, 2019 

Via The Washington Free Beacon:

The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution Saturday claiming nonreligious people are “the largest religious group” within the party, noting these people “overwhelmingly share the Democratic Party’s values.”

The resolution came forward at the DNC’s summer meeting in San Francisco, and it was pushed through with unanimous consent. The lobbying group Secular Coalition of America praised its passage as the first time a major American political party has “embraced nonbelievers,” according to Fox News.

http://goppresidential.com/2019/08/30/dnc-announces-which-religious-group-is-largest-share-of-its-voters/

Offline skeeter

Non believers have always been part of the electorate. Leave it to the rats to try to make a civil rights interest group out of em.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Atheist.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Atheist.

I don't believe it. Non-Judeo/Christian I would believe, But there is a butt-ton more neo-satanic followers than there are atheists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I don't believe it. Non-Judeo/Christian I would believe, But there is a butt-ton more neo-satanic followers than there are atheists.

That's what I would think.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I am gonna put my money on the fake Christian (In Name Only) as being their largest group. The ones that covet what their neighbors have and want it via government force.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

That's what I would think.

Even secular humanism is a thin veneer over satanic theology... Look at what it does, not what it says... It's miracles are based in alchemy and pharma, and it lauds the seven sacred sciences...

THEN look at what it says, and see it is the same lie since Eden, all the way along...

Offline roamer_1

I am gonna put my money on the fake Christian (In Name Only) as being their largest group. The ones that covet what their neighbors have and want it via government force.

Again, the FAITH that is in CINO churches is a thin veneer over modern satanism - usually New Age and Wiccan...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well at least they got it correct. Atheists and Secularists are more devout and more fanatical than a born again Christian, or an orthodox Jew. Their entire life is all about being 'not religious', and they cannot wait to "spread the word".

When you meet a vegetarian, you will know they are a vegetarian in the first 10 minutes. Because they cannot have a conversation without mentioning it. The same thing applies to Atheists. They simply can't stop themselves from evangelizing about it and all the reasons why they became true believers in secularism/atheism.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well at least they got it correct. Atheists and Secularists are more devout and more fanatical than a born again Christian, or an orthodox Jew. Their entire life is all about being 'not religious', and they cannot wait to "spread the word".

When you meet a vegetarian, you will know they are a vegetarian in the first 10 minutes. Because they cannot have a conversation without mentioning it. The same thing applies to Atheists. They simply can't stop themselves from evangelizing about it and all the reasons why they became true believers in secularism/atheism.
It's as much identity politics as being one of those GLBTQWXYZ people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Threads like this make me glad that I only worship Landru.

Star Trek 1x21 "The Return of the Archons" - Trakt.tv
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.