Author Topic: Melania's ability to connect with all sides makes her a more effective FLOTUS than Michelle, says ex  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah - imagine that. 

The next time I have lunch with the President, I will take him to task on this. 

It isn't just Melania connecting with all sides.  Its the entire family moving us left.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Very real news. It was up for 2 hours, before it was corrected.

Trump Misspells Wife Melania’s Name as ‘Melanie’ in Update on Her Health Following Release from Hospital

https://people.com/politics/trump-misspelled-melania-name-tweet-reactions/

Didn't she already have the same procedure while he was president.=?  I remember she was in the hospital before.  Trump didn't go to the hospital. 

I pray she makes a full recovery.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Didn't she already have the same procedure while he was president.=?  I remember she was in the hospital before.  Trump didn't go to the hospital.   

He's quoting one of the President's deleted tweets from May 2018 when Melania had kidney surgery.  (Yea, I guess he keeps a special folder)  Anyway .... the President did not, at Melania's request, accompany her to the hospital.  He did take Marine One to Walter Reed every night to visit her.

I have no corroborating proof, but rumor has it POTUS also spoke with FLOTUS during the day.   happy77

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He's quoting one of the President's deleted tweets from May 2018 when Melania had kidney surgery.  (Yea, I guess he keeps a special folder)

That’s effing hilarious, coming from someone who routinely posts a running thread of his Twitter musings.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

That’s effing hilarious, coming from someone who routinely posts a running thread of his Twitter musings.

ROFL! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Apples to oranges @edpc.  The thread I've posted was current and in real time.  It was also for all to see and read.  It's called "news".    I'm not the one sitting in a basement keeping a special file for years amassing information like a  .... well, you fill in the blank..   wink777

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

No mystery to  the purpose of your collection, RiV.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

No mystery to  the purpose of your collection, RiV. 

LOL!!  I don't have a collection @edpc.  But if I ever start one .... your suggestion will be included.  Promise!

Thanks, sweetie.    :bighug:

Offline Polly Ticks

As someone with an unusually-spelled name, I can tell you that I got over having to correct everyone somewhere in my early 20's - around the time I graduated from college and entered the real world.  I have a theory that anyone who obsessively needs to continue to make those corrections probably is just looking for a reason to be offended.  Melania doesn't really strike me as the type to do so.  YMMV

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra