Author Topic: TOO LATE: Trump Tells MSNBC Weasel O’Donnell To Lawyer Up, Despite ‘Apology’  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

TOO LATE: Trump Tells MSNBC Weasel O’Donnell To Lawyer Up, Despite ‘Apology’

on 30 August, 2019

Steve Watson

“This was a reckless attempt to slander our family and smear a great company.”

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell tried to weasel his way out of reporting fake news about President Trump colluding with Russian oligarchs, by ‘apologizing’ on air Thursday night. However, Eric Trump says it’s too late, and warned O’Donnell that he will face legal action over the slur.

O’Donnell essentially did the bare minimum in an effort to avoid legal consequences, saying “I should not have said it on-air or posted it on Twitter. I was wrong to do so.”

https://summit.news/2019/08/30/too-late-trump-tells-msnbc-weasel-odonnell-to-lawyer-up-despite-apology/

Offline Applewood

For crying out loud.  Trump has time and money to waste on this?

O'Donnell "apologized."   Trump.has more important matters to focus on.  Or he should.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

O'Donnell "apologized."   Trump.has more important matters to focus on.  Or he should.

This is Eric Trump.

Offline Applewood

This is Eric Trump.

Ok.  But isn't he one of the president"s "advisors?"  Or running Daddy's empire?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ok.  But isn't he one of the president"s "advisors?"  Or running Daddy's empire?

Well, as to your prior statement, he's NOT Donald Trump.

Offline Applewood

Well, as to your prior statement, he's NOT Donald Trump.

Got it!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Eric Trump is not one of the President's advisors @Applewood   Eric is heading up the Trump Organization.

Have you a damn problem with this, too?

Offline Rebel_Pride

I agree the media has been slandering and spreading false stories and lies long enough time for pay backs

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@Applewood
No. You are incorrect. O'Donnell never apologized at all. All he said was that he 'should not have said this on the air.' Then he went on, NOT to say that what he said was just a rumor, and that it was false, instead he said that MSNBC was "not sure" if it was true or false.

Nobody would consider that to be any kind of apology.
Trump spent a year in Thailand having sex with little boys!
Correction: While we cannot prove that Trump did not spend a year in Thailand having sex with little boys, we probably should not have said that on the air.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 05:14:21 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.