Author Topic: Only a President Biden would rid us of the Trump era  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Only a President Biden would rid us of the Trump era
« on: August 31, 2019, 04:02:57 pm »
By John Kenneth White, Opinion Contributor — 08/31/19 11:00 AM EDT

Looking ahead to 2020, one question is uppermost in the minds of Democrats: Who can beat Donald Trump? A recent Gallup poll found that 58 percent of Democrats prioritize vanquishing Trump when making their primary decisions; only 39 percent say issues matter most. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls the forthcoming contest a “battle for the soul of this nation.”

This dynamic has powered Biden’s candidacy. Polls show him to be the most competitive Democrat versus Trump. As Biden’s wife, Jill, recently told primary voters: “I know that not all of you are committed to my husband. . .but I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who’s going to win this race.” Forty-nine percent of Democrats say Biden has the best chance to defeat Trump; just 12 percent and 6 percent respectively give the nod to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/459367-only-a-biden-win-would-rid-us-of-the-trump-era
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Only a President Biden would rid us of the Trump era
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 04:03:34 pm »

....and then we would have the Jill Biden era.. wink777
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 04:19:09 pm »
Perish the thought.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 04:40:56 pm »
Biden is years past his 'sell by' date.
If the Dems want to try to pawn off day-old bread on America, then more power to them.
Biden is a relic from a era that passed decades ago. He admits this all the time.
He used terms like, "In my generation...whatever." and "colored people are just fine with me."
I don't think slo-joe is 'woke' enough for the current brand of Democrats.
Can't really see hipster millennials or radical minorities rushing out to vote for an old White senile Grandpa.
Biden peaked in the 70s, and has not been keeping up with the times.
Even the NeverTrumps who want anyone but Trump, would not vote for Biden.
If Biden is the best the Dems have to offer, then millions will simply not vote at all.
And this would favor Trump. Trump has all the energy in the race.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.