Author Topic: Thunderstruck – Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell Drops Atomic Sledgehammer of Truth on DC Court….  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thunderstruck – Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell Drops Atomic Sledgehammer of Truth on DC Court….
Posted on August 30, 2019   by sundance

Oh boy… how federal Judge Emmet Sullivan will handle this latest motion from Mike Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell is an unknown; however, the content is delicious.

In an explosive response filing today, which includes the phrase”sunlight is the best disinfectant”, attorney Sidney Powell has outlined the soup-to-nuts construct of the malicious government action taken during their targeting her client Michael Flynn.

In the 19-pages (full pdf below), Ms. Powell walks through the history of the DOJ, FBI and intelligence apparatus weaponization against Mr. Flynn and lays out the background behind everything known to have happened in 2016, 2017 through today.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/30/thunderstruck-flynn-attorney-sidney-powell-drops-atomic-sledgehammer-of-truth-on-dc-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope she and Mike Flynn win and are awarded triple damages!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope she and Mike Flynn win and are awarded triple damages!

Nothing like an AC DC song to wake everyone up in the morning.  Crank it up!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The rat smear machine has long since moved on. Good luck to Gen Flynn in putting his life back together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline jpsb

General Flynn, finally retained a first class lawyer. She will make the FBI and Mueller pay in blood.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
General Flynn, finally retained a first class lawyer. She will make the FBI and Mueller pay in blood.

From your keyboard to God's ear!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nothing like an AC DC song to wake everyone up in the morning.  Crank it up!!!!

I don't always listen to AC/DC but when I do, so do my neighbors.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

My fondest wish.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Truth" is irrelevant in D.C. Most of the so called 'Judges' are swamp creatures themselves. Even if some rogue Judge somewhere actually dares to convict one of the 'protected, holier than thou' politicians or bureaucrats, then some other Judge will simply overturn the conviction on appeal. The odds of finding two Judges who are willing to rule against the shadow government is very unlikely.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Truth" is irrelevant in D.C. Most of the so called 'Judges' are swamp creatures themselves. Even if some rogue Judge somewhere actually dares to convict one of the 'protected, holier than thou' politicians or bureaucrats, then some other Judge will simply overturn the conviction on appeal. The odds of finding two Judges who are willing to rule against the shadow government is very unlikely.

Sullivan really hates Brady violations. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: