Author Topic: WATCH: Biden Claims Illegal Immigrants ‘Become American’ Before Many ‘Americans Become American’  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Biden Claims Illegal Immigrants ‘Become American’ Before Many ‘Americans Become American’
Joe Biden addresses a crowd at a town hall event at Clinton College on August 29, 2019
Sean Rayford/Getty Images
By Molly Prince

August 30, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden argued on Thursday that Congress needs to grant legal status to millions of people who illegally entered the nation as minors because they are “more American” than many children who are United States citizens.

“We have to find a pathway for DREAMers. You know DREAMers?” Biden said. “I love people that say ‘Let’s send them back.’ Can you imagine you’re four years old, your mom says you’re crossing the Rio Grande, and you say ‘no mom, I don’t want to go, we’re going to stay here?’ Come on. Come on.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51229/watch-biden-claims-illegal-immigrants-become-molly-prince

rangerrebew

And democrats think Trump has dementia? :silly:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I mentioned it in another thread, but I'll repeat myself:
With ol' Joe sayin' stuff like this, pretty soon folks like the Babylon Bee won't have nuthin' to write about any more!